week 2 induction question??????

jaynie1985

Please can you tell me i can have atkins choc bars?

i am planning on staying on induction for a good while yet as i have a lot to loose so surely i can have them (odd treat) if i count the carbs?

Yes you can have them, be sure to look on the packaging what phases they are allowed in though. They are great for an occasional treat, when I first started I was having 1 a day and couldnt lose anything so they can stall people. Also, try not to have more than one in a day or your best friend will become the loo!!!

Try to avoid but if you NEED them then they are better than alternatives! Also limit them to a once a week treat so they dont stall you and watch out if they cause cravings or hunger - the polyols can spike some peoples blood sugar

Having said all that - ive been known to take them out to restaurants, break them up on a plate, add cream and feel like im "endulging" so make the most of the fact they exist! :D

if i feel the need for something 'treaty' i have 85% cocoa chocolate, or some dble cream with cocoa powder and a tiny bit of splenda. it works for me!
(that's when i am at home, or organised enough to have something in my bag, at work it can be tough if i don't make sure i have legal treats in my bag!)

I think the key is being organised and plan... I'm crap at both !! Lol :)

Back