• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 2 induction question??????

Mad Take Thatter!
Yes you can have them, be sure to look on the packaging what phases they are allowed in though. They are great for an occasional treat, when I first started I was having 1 a day and couldnt lose anything so they can stall people. Also, try not to have more than one in a day or your best friend will become the loo!!!

This is for life
Try to avoid but if you NEED them then they are better than alternatives! Also limit them to a once a week treat so they dont stall you and watch out if they cause cravings or hunger - the polyols can spike some peoples blood sugar

Having said all that - ive been known to take them out to restaurants, break them up on a plate, add cream and feel like im "endulging" so make the most of the fact they exist! :D
if i feel the need for something 'treaty' i have 85% cocoa chocolate, or some dble cream with cocoa powder and a tiny bit of splenda. it works for me!
(that's when i am at home, or organised enough to have something in my bag, at work it can be tough if i don't make sure i have legal treats in my bag!)

Gold Member
I think the key is being organised and plan... I'm crap at both !! Lol :)