Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 2 induction question??????

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by jaynie1985, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    Please can you tell me i can have atkins choc bars?

i am planning on staying on induction for a good while yet as i have a lot to loose so surely i can have them (odd treat) if i count the carbs?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat6279

kittykat6279 Mad Take Thatter!

Start Weight:
    9st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yes you can have them, be sure to look on the packaging what phases they are allowed in though. They are great for an occasional treat, when I first started I was having 1 a day and couldnt lose anything so they can stall people. Also, try not to have more than one in a day or your best friend will become the loo!!!

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Try to avoid but if you NEED them then they are better than alternatives! Also limit them to a once a week treat so they dont stall you and watch out if they cause cravings or hunger - the polyols can spike some peoples blood sugar

Having said all that - ive been known to take them out to restaurants, break them up on a plate, add cream and feel like im "endulging" so make the most of the fact they exist! :D

5. tazbabe

tazbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.39%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    if i feel the need for something 'treaty' i have 85% cocoa chocolate, or some dble cream with cocoa powder and a tiny bit of splenda. it works for me!
    (that's when i am at home, or organised enough to have something in my bag, at work it can be tough if i don't make sure i have legal treats in my bag!)

6. Alpaca

Alpaca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(28.22%)
    Diet:
    Atkins, low carb, low cal(ish), low fat(ish)
    I think the key is being organised and plan... I'm crap at both !! Lol :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.