Week 2 of Exante

tara07960

I started exante last Monday and couldn't resist weighing myself Saturday and although i did cheat and drank a fair bit of alcohol on the Wednesday due to being at a funeral (my granddad) i had already lost 7 pounds i was so happy and even though i really could not manage the Chicken soup(vile) the Shakes and Bars have kept me going, im not a great fan of plain water but have found over the last week that's all i want to drink now no juice for me.

i am finding second week hardest for concentration and although i can really feel a change i have started to feel more hungry so decided to just have a dry salad looked like rabbit food but after not eating proper food really found myself enjoying it. my aim is to keep it up looking forward to Saturday so i can weigh myself again i didn't want to annoy myself and do a weigh in Monday in case i put on or stayed same.

Starting weight 10st 8lb
week 1 7lbs Lost new weight 10.1.

if i can get to 9st 5lb this week i will be over the moon.

is anyone else finding that they constipated (strange thing to ask) as i am usually very regular but since i have started hardly at all?

Good luck everyone else xxx

Sorry to hear about your grandad, but well done on losing 7lbs! I get a bit "bunged up" lol, its quite common... There's a few suggestions on here of dulcolax etc - to prevent it I use benefibre -I put 1 tsp in 2 of my packs everyday which helps (you need to "clear out" first though!!) hope that helps :0)

welcome to the Exante journey , Great loss for wk 1 keep it up I haven't had a problem so far but have got the dulcolax at the ready as I had read it can be expected, :)

Back