Week 2 of Refeed

yyx99

Well guys,

not liking this at all. even though from my weigh in this week I lost another lb. it feels terrible. I dont think that I have got this part right as I thought that I was putting weight on so yesterday reduced my calorie intake back around 1100 calories for the day.

constantly worried that every meal will pile on the weight.

tested my new bradley smoker at the weekend to smoke meat and fell off the diet wagon.

when does this eating phobia end:confused::confused:

I hope you feel better on the refeed soon.

I must say i try not to think about what happens when i reach goal - it seems so far off. But, that said, I can already understand the worries some of you refeeders have about eating and how much/how little and gaining/losing weight!

REally good luck though - maybe have a look in the refeed forum - loads of stuff dedicated to how it's going etc. Do you still go for pharmacy weigh ins? Maybe talk to them and see what they can suggest.

Not that I have any experience on refeeding but I can see why you would be so scared of eating again. All I can say is follow the refeed sheet totaly by the letter, do exactly as it says and you cannot go wrong. You may feel bloated or fat but that's because your body must be adjusting to food as you haven't eaten in a very long time.

It's best to go to the refeeding forum section, ask people their from their experience. Look out for a member called chellywelly. If I remember correctly, she too was terrified of gaining again, but now, from what I've seen in her refeeding dairy, she's eating well and she hasn't gained a lb.

Good luck hunny, I'll be joining refeed sometime soon myself, I too am a little worried :)

Another worrier here. I'm scared I go back to my old habits.

Yasmine's advice was good though and that's what I'm going to follow.

Mine has gone now yyxx :)

I was terrorfied eating again! but not im going with the flow! although have binged a tad lol!

I have to be honest and say 1100 calories is too little, especially for a man. You really should be on more than that per day and still losing weight.

Back