Week 2 results :)

:D Well happy weigh in number 2 and another 6Lbs off making a total of 17Lbs loss in 2 weeks!!! Really happy!

I shall have to move up to 790 this time next week by the looks of it as for me BMI 25 + 1 Stone is 13.5 Stone and im currently at 13St 13Lb..well thats if i lose 8 lbs of course! lol ;)

I cant wait to get down to 12 stone (my new goal) When i get thee Ill be posting pics!

Minty

Well Done!

That is fantastic!

You'll soon be at goal at this rate!

Well happy weigh in number 2 and another 6Lbs off making a total of 17Lbs loss in 2 weeks!!! Really happy!

Well done Minty!!!:talk017:

17lbs. in 2 weeks:eek::happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Congrats, that is Fantastic!

Wow!! 17 pounds in 2 weeks? :eek:

That is awesome :D :D :D I am starting today as well...need to loose weight for my wedding in april :)

Wow, fabulous loss :D congratulations.

I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous ....

(seriously - well done Minty! ;))

Thanks all, well happy still....just gotta keep glugging thats all! I slacked on the water last week, and I'm sure i could've done better if i hadnt!

Hi Minty

Just want to say how proud your mum is of you. You are doing so well. Thanks for all the encouragement you are giving me. I really appreciated your call last night to see how I was doing.

I've been glugging away today too -but I nearly got caught short when I was stuck in a huge traffic jam for over 3 hours this morning and had to abandon my work for the day! So far I have had 1.5 litres of water, a large coffee and a strawberry shake. My ketostix are pink!!! I'm not at all hungry and the water is keeping headaches at bay so I'm feeling good.

Keep up the good work!

x

OMG how much insentive is that - that is just wonderful.... have you stuck to it 100% or did you cheat,I find myself dreaming of carrotts, I have no idea why LOL

Well done agin x

MI - WELL DONE! Thats a fantastic loss.
Grandma - glad you're in ketosis, makes life a whole lot easier!

Back