week 2 weigh in, keep on going!!!!

so have just weighed in and have only lost 2lb this week so a bit deflated but not giving up, its still 12lb in 2weeks, if ican lose that again in the next month i will be happy

Hi! I was feeling a bit peeved with only losing 3lb this week, but on the positive side, I'm 11lb less than I was 2 weeks ago - and if I hadn't started Exante I'd have probably put more on by now. 12lb in 2 weeks is amazing - you'll do at least another 2 this week (and by looking at other diaries it seems a big loss, then little, then a bit bigger is normal), and that'll be at least a STONE in 3 weeks. A STONE!!! That's totally brilliant!

Keep going - week by week it'll go down and when those weeks make a month you'll show a HUGE difference. Think how good you'll feel in a month!

Good luck and well done xx

so have just weighed in and have only lost 2lb this week so a bit deflated but not giving up, its still 12lb in 2weeks, if ican lose that again in the next month i will be happy

Hey pinkyness, well done on ur 12lbs in 2weeks:party0011:2 more and ur down a wholeee stone. Just as midge said keep going and week by week u will be getting closer to goal :) Every little is a little in the right direction ( I have to keep reminding myself that as well)

All the very best for week 3 !!!

Xx

Hi hun, that is still a step in the right direction. And an average of 6lb a wk. Well done. I've started mine today so hope I have similar results to u x

Back