Week 2 Weigh In!!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hiya

Been for my second weigh in this morning and I've lost a whopping 9 1/2 lbs!!!!! I am soooooooooo over the moon I cant even begin to explain!!! Thats 1st 2lbs in just under 2 weeks. I am amazed!!

I just want to thank everyone on here for their support and encouragement......I know its helped me immensely.

To any new people reading this, believe me, if I can do it anyone can!! Stick with it and the results will spur you on.

xx

WELL DONE Skinnyminnycoming!!! Your well on your way now!

How do your closthes feel...any loser?

Cant believe how well LT works and how good it makes you feel :)!! Good luck for your forthcoming week.

Oh my GOD that's amazing!! brilliant, well done - you'll be at goal before you know it! :)

Thank you!! My clothes do feel lots better.....I'm beginning to discover a whole new wardrobe which I'd 'grown out of'!!!
x

Hi Skinny

Oh, well done you! That is a really good weight loss. You should be very proud of yourself. It does just spur you on for the next week and I bet you are saying, "hurry up next week for my next weigh in"!!!!

Enjoy the lovely feeling.

Take care

Brilliant week 2 well done . stick at it and watch those pounds come off!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic weight loss in only 2 wks, Im on my 2nd week now I just hope I can get a fab weight loss like you. Thats just brill bet your ready for your 3rd week now. Good Luck x x

thanks ladies. I'm still amazed!!!! I'm really looking forward to next weeks weigh in although I'm preparing myself for a lot lower loss than the last couple of weeks. It would be nice if it continued but I don't think it will.
x

Hunni thats brilliant. am really pleased for you!!!! hope my loss's are like that this time around :)

Hi,
congrats on a fantastic 2nd weigh in, good on you. Wishing you all the best, enjoy the weigh ins and the stages you will go through. Rediscovering old clothes is great isn't it. Best of luck this week.
Doirin

well done! keep up the good work chica :) xxx

Back