week 2 weigh in

Baileyamber

Hello guys!

Sorry not been on here for a few days but would like to update you that I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and lost 4lbs! must admit i was slightly disapointed it wasnt more as my mum lost the same and i have a hell of a lot more weight to lose than her, it was totm tho so hope that is the reason. Finding this diet soooo hard now but just keep thinking of xmas and how i could be 3 stone lighter if i stick with it x:p

that's great, that is just under one stone in two weeks.. well done

Thanks! I know i cant really complain ha! Just noticed when i changed my ticker and put my current weight in as 213lbs it has shown up on my profile as 117lbs!? whats all that about?? dont know how to change it

Hello guys!

Sorry not been on here for a few days but would like to update you that I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and lost 4lbs! must admit i was slightly disapointed it wasnt more as my mum lost the same and i have a hell of a lot more weight to lose than her, it was totm tho so hope that is the reason. Finding this diet soooo hard now but just keep thinking of xmas and how i could be 3 stone lighter if i stick with it x:p

Hi baileyamber, my name is Jillian I am 38yrs old my starting weight last sat was 16.4 I would love to lose 4 stone I have my son's 18th in Nov so that's my incentive and christmas too

Hi baileyamber. The only negative ting about knowing someone else who has done this diet is tinking we are gonna loose at the same speed. Just remember all our bodies are different and your body wil lose at its own rate. you lost a great amount this week and your weigh loss over only 2 weeks is absolutely AMAZING you shud be very proud. I myself had my worst time on this diet weeks 2 and 3 but after dat it got much easier so it wil get much easier to deal with.

the only way to change your info is in the user cp and edit details i was once 14ft5 coz i put the measurements in wrong very funny!

Hi baileyamber, my name is Jillian I am 38yrs old my starting weight last sat was 16.4 I would love to lose 4 stone I have my son's 18th in Nov so that's my incentive and christmas too

Hi Jillian Im sure you will do great, by Nov you will have lost a lot of weight if you stick to it! its not the easiest diet but the results are quick and amazing so good luck!! Ps. This site is fantastic for support and motivation so keep logging on x ;)

Hi baileyamber. The only negative ting about knowing someone else who has done this diet is tinking we are gonna loose at the same speed. Just remember all our bodies are different and your body wil lose at its own rate. you lost a great amount this week and your weigh loss over only 2 weeks is absolutely AMAZING you shud be very proud. I myself had my worst time on this diet weeks 2 and 3 but after dat it got much easier so it wil get much easier to deal with.

the only way to change your info is in the user cp and edit details i was once 14ft5 coz i put the measurements in wrong very funny!

Thanks for that lovely message anne-marie! Ive heard a few people say weeks 2-3 are hard as you have got over that inital excitement so im hoping it does get easier, ive got a few partys coming up as from 31/10/2009 so that is spuring me on and as i will be having a few "saturday night cheats" I know i shouldnt but need something to look forward to and im sure ill still lose weight in them weeks- just not as much x

that's great hun! its a bad idea to compare yourself to someone else - all manner of things could be responsible!

i aim for a 4lb a week average so you're on for a great result! xxx

Thats brill hun, I lost 4 on my 2nd WI last week too...Dont be dissapointed....what other diet could you lose nearlly 1 stone in a fortnight! Your doing really well!!

fantastic hun.think thats about what you should expect each week.
i aim for 3-4lbs a week and anymore is a bonus.

good luck for this week x

Good result well done. Glad you feel better about it now. LOL we always want more but what other regular diet would give you that weight loss:)

well done you should be pleased with 4 lb, and just remember nearly a stone in two weeks, bet you can notice already, keep it up hun

well done you should be pleased with 4 lb, and just remember nearly a stone in two weeks, bet you can notice already, keep it up hun

Thank you!! I am pleased and yeah i have definately noticed, Im in a size 18 trousers for work instead of a 20 so thats brilliant! Cant wait for 16's lol!

Well done on your loss! :)

I know what you mean about Christmas - I'm looking forward to wearing a great dress for my traditional Christmas Eve outing & that makes it seem worthwhile! That & I intend to make the most of a couple of days of not-so-controlled eating, haha.

Good luck! Keep at it, it gets easier all the time! :)

Hannah

Back