Week 2 weigh in

Sparkling_Fairy

2.2lbs off :(

It's so frustrating because I was 100% perfect last week!
My pharmacist did say though, that he's seen a bunch of people come in and do LT lately, and they all lose at least 4lbs a week, unless it's their TOTM. And it is for me. So he said it should even out next week.

I'm keeping going by telling myself that a lot of people on this forum had a slow week 2 and then an amazing week 3.
Can't lose courage

No don't you lose courage hun ... 2.2lbs is still a good loss, and 10.2lbs in 2 weeks is a great amount to lose!!!

You don't have that much to lose and are 25% of the way to your goal .. so look it that way

Well done on being 100% and for the loss so far ..now keep it up .. you can do it :) x

I know, I'm thinking maybe as well that it's because I don't have that much to lose.
But my pharmacist said there's no way you would lose less.
Ah, don't know.

I'll stick with it for at least another week and then see.
Thanks for motivation :)

Everybody loses weight at different rates, some start off fast then become slower, others start slow and then speed up .. or you have them consistent losers who maintain a similar weight loss throughout their journey. So many different ways.

The main thing is you are losing weight and this diet guarantees that if you follow it correct then the weigh loss will come. Any loss is still a loss and a step closer to your goal.

25% of the way to goal is a great achievement in 2 weeks :) x

10 pounds over 2 weeks is great though!! Keep at it Sparkling Fairy as we have the same weigh date and week!

Well done - that's still a great loss!

& I think everyone has experienced some disappointing losses at some point. It really does even out! & look at how much you've managed in two weeks! Fantastic!

Hannah

Back