Week 2 weigh in..................

MandyLupton

Gold Member
I've lost 6lbs this week and really thrilled.:D
Had quite a few compliments too this week which gives you a boost.

Mandy

That's tremendous, well done! :)

Thanks hun....you had a great loss week 2 as well ..imagine a stone and a quarter in 2 weeks...imagine all the ww weeks that would take...if ever...I know it never worked for me....I used to eat too little....and be totally calorie obsessed...this exante is the biz...do you agree?? Fireflii x

It definately is a no brainer, but I am looking forward to 'add a meal week'. Really looking forward to a bit of grilled chicken and brocolli.

My sister and her hubby invited themselves to dinner Sat night...grrr...so I am having a greek night just in case I lose the battle and crack...then I will eat protein without carbs and hope the fallout doesnt lose me the war....real life always seems to step in....when you are on your own in a cocoon its do able...but it gets complicated when other people are around...xx fireflii

well done mandy that's great losses for both weeks ... ha ha and you just aswered a question of mine as i have seen it written on here a few times.. aam ..but didn't have a clue what it ment lol but realise now it stands for Add a meal lol .... Fireflii2 I hope that it goes ok with the meal and that you don't end up going for the carbs xx

Well done Mandy. 6lbs on week 2 is fabulous :)

:eek:Best of luck Timetoslim for a good weightloss this week....the girls here are a great support...and I will name it and shame it if I fail miserably....:cry:x fireflii

Hi ya mandy .. well I've just done my first weeks wi and lost 11lbs so I really hope that I manage another 6 next weeky like you .. that would be fab lol ... hope that you are still doing well this week and keeping to plan xx suzi

:break_diet:Hi Girlz....well the party went off as planned...couldnt quite resist the carbs but only had tastes...but bypassed the dessert....so I will be getting on the scales on tues with my fingers crossed...back on track today...but I was too gutless to weigh myself in case it was back up by several pounds...I hope ye have more will power than me...x fireflii

Back