1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 2 weigh in

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by jessiemurf, 12 June 2014 Social URL.

1. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Well-Known Member

I'm up to 7lbs off in 2 weeks! Made up! Deffo sticking with it. Only 21lbs to go

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Half a stone! Well done lovely :D xxx

4. jessiemurf

Thank you chick :) I know it will slow down most likely and its my birthday next week and I'm going away, gunna be very strict all week then have a few treats hopefully won't affect the loss too much as long as I dont gain I'll be happy as I wanna have a good time.

5. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

You've got to have a life hun, it'd be pretty miserable if you didn't get to have a little treat every now and then.

And tbh, it's just how life is - sometimes you have more calories and sometimes you have less - it all balances out xxx

Happy birthday for next week, hope you have a great time away :) xx

6. Bridgee

Bridgee Well-Known Member

Fantastic weight loss x

7. jessiemurf

Thanks girls xx