Week 2 weigh in :)

Kaalin

Hiya! I've been so busy this last few days so I have a mass of posts to catch up with!!

Just wanted to let you know that I lost 4.4lbs this week which brings me to just over the 9lbs mark. I don't seem to be losing as quick as some, but it's still a good loss in two weeks that on any other diet I would not have managed. Starting to find it a bit more difficult in some ways, fancing different foods now which I wasn't before...I'm still being good though and don't think I'm very likely at this point to lapse. Is this normal?

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

its normal for me because i really want normal food,but i went that one step further, dont do it its not worth it!! drink as much water as you can when you thinkin bout food!!xxxlol gud luck well don so far

Well done Kaalin, you're doing great.

Hiya! I've been so busy this last few days so I have a mass of posts to catch up with!!

Just wanted to let you know that I lost 4.4lbs this week which brings me to just over the 9lbs mark. I don't seem to be losing as quick as some, but it's still a good loss in two weeks that on any other diet I would not have managed. Starting to find it a bit more difficult in some ways, fancing different foods now which I wasn't before...I'm still being good though and don't think I'm very likely at this point to lapse. Is this normal?

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

Wel done!

I think the reason you might not lose as fast as others is others have more to lose. In other words, the more one has to lose, the faster they lose it - weekly that is. Or more is lost each week by those with more to lose. SO, in the end, you will get to your goal first. Now who loses faster? ;) :)

Well done Kaalin!! Im losing the weight slowly too and Ive got over 8stone to lose - I thought maybe it was cause of polycycstic ovaries or underactive thyroid :confused:

I dont care though and am chuffed to bits - its working and thats all that matters :clap:

Back