Week 2 Weigh in.

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
And another 5 1/2lb lost. :D :D :D :D :D

I'm chuffed as its been a hard week. But hung on in there thanks to reading some of the wonderful inspirational stories on here.

Got some of the bars today, and ATE my first one this morning. It was wonderful to get my teeth into something solid. :)

Its my birthday tomorrow so will be really hard at work as have to go and get the 'cream cakes' for everyone and I cant have one...booo hoooo!!

Still I can have one of my bars instead. :eek:

Off to update my tracker now. :p

happy weight loss and birthday xx

Well done!!
I hope you have a lovely birthday!!

xxxx

thanks everyone for all the support and birthday wishes. :)

Am having an ok day so far, avoided the cakes, and not going out for a meal like we normally do..so thats easy.

No one at work has bought me any choccies.

Just one obstacle thought,my brother is visiting me later so he may have a box for me :eek: . I will need to avoid them like the plague. :D :D :D

Deb x

A great result Deb!! Well done :D

You're almost half-way there and then it's all downhill to your goal. Stay strong and you'll soon be there!

thanks everyone for all the support and birthday wishes. :)

Am having an ok day so far, avoided the cakes, and not going out for a meal like we normally do..so thats easy.

No one at work has bought me any choccies.

Just one obstacle thought,my brother is visiting me later so he may have a box for me :eek: . I will need to avoid them like the plague. :D :D :D

Deb x

Well why not ask him to take them back and hold onto them for you for a few months?! Or give them to someone else!!

Well done on avoiding the cakes & hope you have a great day!!

And another 5 1/2lb lost. :D :D :D :D :D

I'm chuffed as its been a hard week. But hung on in there thanks to reading some of the wonderful inspirational stories on here.

Got some of the bars today, and ATE my first one this morning. It was wonderful to get my teeth into something solid. :)

Its my birthday tomorrow so will be really hard at work as have to go and get the 'cream cakes' for everyone and I cant have one...booo hoooo!!

Still I can have one of my bars instead. :eek:

Off to update my tracker now. :p

WOO HOOOOOOO !!! 5 1/2 lbs is a FAB loss :D :D :D

Well done - keep up the good work !

love

Debz
xx

Back