Week 2 weigh in :(

plussizebarbie

hey,
just got back from my weigh in and i've only lost 2lb. Would be lying if i said i wasnt gutted but had a chat with the pharmacist and he has put it down to not drinking enough water.
So this week i'm really gonna try to drink loads and also get my fat arse on the cross trainer!!!
Hope everyone else's losses are better than mine!!!
xxxxx

2lbs=16 sausages, that's a hell of alot of sausages.;)
Don't be disheartened you are going in the right direction and in 2 weeks you have lost 16lb,fab loss hun
X

2lbs=16 sausages, that's a hell of alot of sausages.;)
Don't be disheartened you are going in the right direction and in 2 weeks you have lost 16lb,fab loss hun
X

thanks sweetie, when you put it like that, it is much better than i feel it is. I think I was just expecting alot more coz of last weeks loss but hopefully ill be back on track next week!!xx mwah x

thanks sweetie, when you put it like that, it is much better than i feel it is. I think I was just expecting alot more coz of last weeks loss but hopefully ill be back on track next week!!xx mwah x

I know the feeling and i have my WI tomorrow and i know i'm going to be disappointed as obviously it isn't going to be nowhere near the loss last week. But keep positive and motivated, You can do this.
X

Just out of interest plussizebabrbie how much water have you been drinking? Ive been finding it harder past few days to keep drinking so much x

Plussizebarbie you should be happy with 2lbs because it's 2lbs less that's gone forever. Much better than putting on 2lbs or staying the same. Keep at it and try to up your water if that's what the pharmacist said. I've tried to up my water intake this week and at last am finding it ok. My 3rd wi tomorrow and I know it wont be a huge one but as long as it's a loss I will be pleased. Good luck for next week, you can do it.

A loss is better than no loss at all, well done you :):) 16lb in 2 weeks thats great:D

Thats still good hun especially when ya think 16lbs in 2 weeks!!!!
Good luck with the water
Niki
x

thanks for the support guys!!
tasha this week ive only been drinking about 2- 2 and a half litres of water a day, apparently the guy said i should be drinking about 4 litres!!
xxxx

Barbie, well done on your loss of 2lb. Try not to be too disappointed, because no other diet would give you 16lbs loss in 2 weeks.
You are doing great, dont let this dishearten you.
Just look at a 2lb tub of butter and think of all that fat - thats how much fat has gone from you this week.
Happy drinking for week 3. (water I mean......lol)

thanks babe.bless you xxx

2lb is a bag of sugar gone - yay - and well done. We all have low loss weeks but I remember when on other diets having weeks, when I hadn't cheated, when I sts or even put on. It will even itself out. I drink between 3 and 4L of water on top of the gallons of coffee I drink, in fact, I find I am thirsty if I do drink less these days!

Onwards and downwards babe, it's all going the right way.

x

Well done, still a fab loss in two weeks! I do think the drinking more water has helped my losses so hope it helps next week xx

thanks for the support guys!!
tasha this week ive only been drinking about 2- 2 and a half litres of water a day, apparently the guy said i should be drinking about 4 litres!!
xxxx
4 litres? I wouldn't have time to do any work...and what about driving? how on earth are you supposed to have a life if you have to drink that much????

4 litres? I wouldn't have time to do any work...and what about driving? how on earth are you supposed to have a life if you have to drink that much????

my thoughts exactly but if it helps my weight loss its worth giving a bash xx

Back