Week 2 WI :-D

nicki303

End of week 2 & I'm another 5 lbs down :-D very happy with that, makes it 13 lbs in the 1st fortnight :-D yay!!! Hope you've all had or will get good results for your WI's this week :)

Nicola xx

That's a great loss Nicki, well done !!!

Thanks Noor :)
How are u finding this week?

Nicola xx

It is my first week and i'm on my 4th day, to be honest i have found last 2 days extremely difficult. I nearly gave up at one point but the lovely people on this forum have kept me going! Today I feel alot better and I'm hoping i will achieve a good result over the weekend.... :)

Did you find it a struggle the first few days?

It is my first week and i'm on my 4th day, to be honest i have found last 2 days extremely difficult. I nearly gave up at one point but the lovely people on this forum have kept me going! Today I feel alot better and I'm hoping i will achieve a good result over the weekend.... :)

Did you find it a struggle the first few days?

Yes I found days 2 to 5 really hard going but a lot easier after so hang in there!! you're doing great & nearly through the worst part so well done. I'm sure your WI result will be well worth it!! Eyes on the prize! ;)

I was worried about my 1st weekend, didn't want to sit around moping about not being able to do any of my usual things or have any weekend treats so I spent it scouring the charity shops (single parent, tight budget!!) & bought myself a few bargains in smaller sizes! It kept me busy & gave me a bit of an incentive too, double whammy!!! :D Just a thought....

Good luck for the rest of your week & fingers crossed for a great 1st loss

Nicola xx

Thank u both!! xx

Back