Week 2 WI gutted

sarahlasvegas

I lost 0.6 pounds :(

I was really expecting a 4pounds loss, according to my scales at home it should be at least 3.

I know ive not had enough water the last couple of days - only got 2litres in, week one i had 3 everyday.

Plus - ive got terrible stomach pains and think TOTM that didnt appear last week is fastly approaching.

But that just feels like shitty excuses, ive stuck to plan, i was fine with my CDC and he was really great and talked me through reasons why. Just got in the car and tears started streaming down my face.

Feel like a failure, im going to be a big fat bride - actually thats if i even fit into the dress :cry::cry: I wish id started earlier - i really do. If i dont get to about 12st 8 it wont fit :(

Sorry for the rant and moan

Hey Sarah.
Big hugs to you hon, I know it can be disheartning but it will come off hon you had a great first wi and perhaps if totm is lurking you maybe holding water... So hang in there chin up and try and drink more water this week too and you will have a great loss next week I am sure of it.. I am sure you will make a gorgeous bride..
Chin up xxx

you wait n see hun,next week you will have a huge loss.totm can add lbs to the scale so please,please dont let it dishearten you.
what time did you get weighed?did you drink anything up to an hour before you got weighed?all these are things that can affect your losses.1 litre of water can add 2lbs on the scales.
id most likely say it totm,and look at it this way you still had a loss,no matter what it was,
stay strong

I have found on the weeks I didn't lose weight I lost inches, i was always disappointed that the weight hadn't come off, but found that my clothes were loser... maybe that has happened for you, and I am sure you will reach target by the end of August if you stick to it 100%...

Hang in there....it will catch up with you, the lbs will come off...If I can do it you can!!! keep on plan ...this diet does work you have to ride out the vagaries of how our bodies deal with shedding pounds!!! Best wishes.

I loose slower then other ppl too, but don't forget, your body will catch up.. and in a cpl of weeks, the inches will also be gone as well. Don't worry about the WI this week, drinks lots of water with your plan this week and you'll be amazed, I am sure on your next WI. Hugs, xxx

Hang in there....it will catch up with you, the lbs will come off...If I can do it you can!!! keep on plan ...this diet does work you have to ride out the vagaries of how our bodies deal with shedding pounds!!! Best wishes.

what sorts of things do you tend to nibble on?

If you've stuck to it 100% then you simply can't fail to lose weight. Remember that the body is a very complex machine and doesn't operate along predictable lines! TOTM can have a huge impact, just stick with it hun and bet you'll get a brilliant loss next week. Keep posting - minis has kept me on the straight and narrow all week. I was lucky I had TOTM the week before I started, so have had a fair loss, but I bet it'll all even out in the end. Try not to be disheartened (easier said than done I know)

Lizx

Hi Sarah, after reading your post I have registered with photo bucket so I can show you that I lost weight for my wedding by doing WW - I didn't get to my goal weight - I was about 2 stone more than I wanted to be.

People said I looked lovely and I truly felt gorgeous that day. I was 12 stone 8 - not the 10 stone 8 I had said I needed to be.

I am now oops - 2 stone more than my wedding but am now on CD to try and blitz that and more.

I just read a post from someone who lost nothing and then the week after - 9 pounds.....please don't be disheartened, you will look amazing, just keep going and the results will come !

You will be a gorgeous bride, I remember going for a fitting and my dress wouldn't close by about 4 inches, 3 months later I was wearing it, it wiped the smiles off the fces of people who said I couldn't do it !

If I had stuck to CD then (I fell off wagon on day 1) ! I would have got to 10.8 BUT I still think I looked lovely and honestly if I can do it anyone can - you have come so far already (Even getting thru one week deserves a medal I think).

You GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures by charley242002 - Photobucket

Have a Look x

Last edited:
Stick with it - you WILL be in the 13 stones next week if you keep on the straight and narrow, then only one more drop to go!

thanks girls

I did lose half an inch or maybe an inch from my waist - not like me to block out the good news!

Im going to keep ploughing on, the postives to take from it are i drove past the chinese - and on the way towards it i kept thinking bugger it, ill have it, but i didnt, and ive not reached for a glass of rose. Chinese and Rose where my bad day/bad news/feeling fed up cure before, least that didnt happen!

Im gonna make sure i get 3 litres down me, might even aim for 4 everyday. Know what i preffer from all the shakes/soups so week 3 fully stocked with them will be better.

Onwards and upwards!!

Oh honey, don't be down - the loss will show on the scales next week!
Drink lots of water - serious amounts and I bet you get a big loss when you next weigh in xx

aww charley - thanks for those pics, they've made me feel much better. if i look as good as you at 12st 8 ill be happy - you looked great!

I went up to 15st 8, got to 14st 10 and im at 14st 2 - i need to keep going and ill get there.

Boardwitless

(My husband has been married illegally to 4 extra stones :rolleyes:)

I love this !!!!!!!!! Great Sig !

The thing is Sarah, you aren't going to be 15 stone 10 on your wedding day, you are already 14.2 - you have 10 weeks ish I think until your big day ? Isn't a stone a month possible on CD?

By my calculations, that means you will at least be round about 12 stone 2lbs and will look slimmer than me, I am 5'6 you may be taller and skinnier again !

Don't try to think you must be 11 stone to be a gorgeous bride, the fact you have come this far is amazing and I promise you, you will make it, beleive in yourself and imagine walking down that aisle feeling beautiful and confident and you will get to a weight where you can say damn I look like a lovely bride !!!!

Shall I get off my soapbox LOL !

no i need to hear that! things could be worse, i could still be up in the 15s in denial and not doing anything about it, im a stone and a half lighter than that already.

Aiming for 4 litres of water a day and getting on with it, think ive had my couple of hours of feeling sad, time to get on with it :)

Stick with it! My last 2 losses were very slow, but I got weighed today and lost 9lbs, it really does work if you sstick with it. Keep going, you CAN do it!

Back