Week 2 WI

Luci-De-Milo

is going to do this!
Hey guys.

Well as some of you know, I've had a crap week. Week 1 was great for me, I lost 7lbs too, and this week have just felt awful, plus I didn't think I was going to lose that much. Was hoping for 2lbs, maybe 3lb loss.

Well just had my weigh in and I lost 5lbs!!! I'm so happy!! That's 12lbs in two weeks! As I started off at 12.2, I was expecting my losses to be slow compared to others who perhaps wanted to lose more or started off at a higher weight, but I'm so suprised and happy with my losses.

Sorry for being a grumpy moo this week, I won't anymore I promise! If I can do this anyone else can, and it just shows the wonders!!

So happy, just wanted to share that with you all, because minimins helped me stay on the diet this week. So this loss was down to you. Thank you!!! :D

Hope you're all getting on well, keep going! xxxx

Fan-blooming-tastic! Huge well done to you! xxx

Thank you so much you two!! :D

Hope you are both getting on well, your losses so far are an inspiration to everyone :) xxx

well done. What a fab loss. I had a hard wk last wk and ended up nibbling a few times, thus the 1lb loss today. Gonna really try sticking this wk. x

Great loss Luci - it is all worth it in the end - great inspiration for next week too.

Luci, I'm really really pleased for you. Maybe everytime you get a hard time, it means your loosing more? I'm really pleased for you and with my weighin tommorow I hope to be posting similar results!

Back