week 2 :)

i lost 10lb in week one, then i ate normally for 2 days as i wasnt sure about the diet.. after alot of thinking i went back onto it on monday and went for my scheduled w.i today expecting to have put at least a couple of the pounds back on

but i lost another 4! thats a stone gone now! and that was with a major lapse in between :) dead happy

well done you thats great although I wouldn't do that every week though. But its amazing losing that much in just two weeks

Well done great loss. Just think what it would have been if you hadn't eaten. But good loss this week. Good luck with your next week.

Hi California
Gosh, that is a good weight loss. At least you know that you want to stick with the diet, which is good. Sometimes a little blip like that makes us all the stronger.

Have a great week and just think how much you will drop by if you stick to it 100%!!

go girl!!

Hi,
good for you getting back on it after a blip, you did well all week and congrats on the weight loss. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

well done, i ate this week and felt bloated and yuck! came back with a vengence, ! but i found it hard, not going to eat again till i get to my goal!!!!

Back