• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 2

Have lost 6lb this week so made up! a stone and a half in 2 weeks and its TOTM so its a fab loss for me startin refeed on thursday as DH and i are going to a family party and we haven't seen his family for over 2 years because they live so far away so im only goin to have sunday lunch but the pharmacist recommended i do a refeed i thought it would have been better just to have the dinner and then carry on with the shakes! what do you think?
deb x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

blondie29

S: 17st6lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.46%)
Well I personally would of said have the dinner and carry on with the shakes but I dont know much about the refeed. I dont see how much damage 1 roast dinner can do you if you carry on with the shakes?

colette199

S: 12st5lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st6lb(11.56%)
Cant advise on what to do re the meal, but congratulations on the weight loss thats amazing!

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
I have no idea with Refeed sorry, But have a fab time x

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi congrats on weight loss:) i think u should do refeed because chemist knows best i'd imagine, i broke lt one day i was away at deli training ate loads, bread cake etc, i skipped my wi that week but i felt like crap when i went back on lt next day knocked out of ketosis headaches etc, so if it was me i would refeed, unless u can guarentee u wont drink alchol, and only eat chicken with salad no dressing?
thats only my opinion might be wrong advice!!

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Congrats on your loss! That's great!!

Not really sure what to advise; I suppose just eating might be less time consuming, but, psychologically the refeed would probably be better, as you'd be following the programme, also, I assume your pharmacist knows what they're talking about.

Hannah

yeah i guess i'll do the refeed just hope i dont put weight on!

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on the loss, i would have the dinner but skip the spuds(say you are allergic!) and then carry on with shakes, because you sound as if you want to

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
Great losses, well done!

I'd say power on through and have the shakes, without eating the meal, just have coffee/tea/water at the table but join in the social life... and definitely no alcohol without a full refeed.