Week 2

hi pineapple - i too am verging on 12 stone and want to get back in the 11 stone bracket. in week 4 now and stayed the same last week.

I know what you mean about weekends - its so hard and you must have a good metabolism to have a foodie weekend and still lose. i know what you mean about weekends and looking forward to them, i am the same sometimes!!

Ok doke - I'll look forward to hearing how you do on Sat! I've managed to change mine from tomorrow but its now not til next Thurs eve! I have enough packs to last me til then, but will need to reply on the powder packs - am so lazy, have been using the tetras more and have all these powder ones left - gadz! Anyways cant complain, they all work the same! Have told my cdc to expect good loss come next thurs!!! The race is on!!

leeds, sorry you stayed the same last week, had you stuck to it 100%.

ok - its on. i am hoping i will be 11 stone something in a fortnight so watch out!

i am getting 2 weeks of packs on sat as find it a bit stressfulw eighing every week. its TOM week next week and i know i am usually heavier so instead of getting wieghed whilst heavy i will skip it next week and go the week after with hopefully a good loss!

does anyone else do this?

2lb off this week (not been very good lol) so i'm now 12st 2lb i'm not weighing in for 2 weeks so hoping for a very good loss!!! I've skipped totm week before leeds123 cos i know i feel bloated, not sure if i do actually weigh more!! just always feel fat lol....... good luck we can do this........i'll be soooooooo chuffed for ya reaching the 11 stone mark, i can't wait to be 11 something!!! even if it's 11 13 lol x x x

claire i lost 3lbs this week and am 12 stone 3 too!!! and also not weighing for 2 weeks...... i doubt i will lose more than 3lbs in the next fortnight but would LOVE to get weighed 2 weeks today and be in the 11's. have something to aim for now - race is on!!

shouldn't post this here but i am having a small evening meal with family tonight but back on track tomorrow until next weigh in. my CDC wants to me weigh me in the evening next time (she is going away in the morning) so am nervous as always weigh more in the evening. wish me luck!!!

Glad to hear your both doing well! I had a Halloween night out on Fri and had planned to drive but in the end never and instead had a blast. Drank cocktails, ate dinner, drank some more, actually drank a WHOLE LOT more, then had a pizza at the end of the night! The next day (Sat) we were so ill, but all we wanted to do was eat! Loads of snacks and a Chinese later…. Yesterday just coudna even be bothered thinking about dieting as I was still feeling quite rough! So never even tried! Today is Monday tho and am starting again, not more nights out planned except one for this month so going for it before we go to Glasgow for my birthday weekend in Dec. No messing Pineapple – you have these twa to catch up with!!

oh bless ya, sometimes a good old blow out does you good!!!! but me and leeds are gonna be stiff competition hahahaha....... good luck my 11 stone buddies!!!!!!

your telling me, i can see that your stiff comp already - but dont you worry, once I get going!!! ha ha! got one month to do it - got my weigh in on thurs, shitting it as its been nearly two weeks and am still the same weight with all my messing! (sorry if your readiing this mari! - my cdc!) Promise to be good from now on - brownies honour!!
x

Back