Week 20 and 6 stone gone forever! :)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i've lost 3lbs this week so thats 86lbs off in total so 6 stone and 2lbs off in 20 weeks!

Its not always been the easiest at times, and i still have 1st 5lbs to go but i'm happy with the progress i'm making!

5lbs to go and i'll be "HEALTHY"!!!!! and on 810 (EEEK!)

So it just goes to show that no matter what life throws at you, you can still stick to CD and lose weight! :D

xx

Thats a mahoooooooosive loss!!!!

Well done!!!!

Really hope you feel sooo much better for it lizz :) im sure you do xxx

Well done Lizz, that's a great loss towards the conclusion of a diet.
Good Luck getting to 'healthy' in the near future x

Mahoooooooooosive loss hun, well done, I am in major awe of you x

woah thats amazing you must be sooooo happy well done you x x

Fantastic, what an inspiration - I've got 8lbs to go to target and been really 'picky' today so your post has put that in perspective - nearly 1 1/2 stone a month, for a bloke that would be good going but for a female that's amazing!!

Wow, that's such a great loss. Well done, you are truly inspirational!:)

WTG! Congratulaitons Liz!

you'll be joining the century club very soon!!!

Well Done Hun, you are doing so fantastic !!!!!!!
A BMI of 25 is 11.1 by online thingy, so only 4lbs to go !

My CDC said its 11 hun? and on that spreadsheet its 11 too....so i'm working to that (as it terrifies me enough going onto 810 so leaving it as last minute as possible! lol

you'll be joining the century club very soon!!!

I know!!! EEEEK! if i hadnt have changed my goal weight i would have only had a stone to go! Its amazing!

Thank you all for your lovely messages of congratulations! I'm really pleased and never thought i would have got through week 1 let alone get to week 20!

We went out for lunch yesterday to an eat all you can so i know my portion sizes were bigger than 810, but i had meat and salad and stayed away from the dessert! I know one day i will be able to have one, but not yet...and i'm ok with that now!
So this seems to be the final sprint to goal now! All feels rather real now!
(especially when i bought a size 10 skirt off ebay yesterday and it was massive!!!! HA HA HA!)

xx

welldone on more lb's disappearing. you are totally inspirational, and prove the journey can be hard, but with determination and drive you have achieved and so can we.

Back