Week 20 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
10 days after last weigh in, rather than a week or 2, but will again be away for the weekend and so weighed in this morning.

Another 5lbs off :D I'd have liked a little more, just so it takes me to the full 6 stone mark, but that will happen next time I'm sure.

Right, best get down to some work!

Have good weigh ins all you Wednesday crowd!

Thanks Becky - I am!!

WAW Elle, that is a really good weigh in, in fact all your WI's are really positive.

You have done so well and yes, you will get that big 6 stone next week, no problem at all.

Well done again! Have a great week.

Take care

Brilliant, that's great you have done so well :)

Hiya, Brilliant loss this week. Well done and you'll have lost the 6 stone next week for sure. Good luck with your week

Elle ,five pounds is amazing and almost six stone !!!!WOW . we are all naturally impatient to see the weight come off but you have to see how far you have come girl . Take out some of your before pictures and compare to now ,that always used to cheer me up.

wowser!! Well done honey :) x

don't get me wrong guys - no disappointment at all!!!

Hi elle-emm,
very well done to you, you are so close to that 6 stone mark it will be all yours next week. Have a great week. You go girl, you are a great inspiration to all on here.
Doirin

Shucks, thanks everyone.
I almost feel a fraud as I find it - and have throughout found it - pretty easy and enjoyable. Can't quite believe i've lost this much! I'd never previously have thought i could lose 6lb without a lot of miserable pouting and not eating and feeling deprived, lol!

I love Lipotrim :)

Back