Week 20 WI .... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Aw fanks guys :D

Wow, fantastic result for you, you must be over the moon with your total weight loss so far, well done!!

What a fantastic loss Summergurl. Over 6 stones in 20 weeks...your life must have been turned upside down!

You are a real inspiration and I wish you all the very best on your holiday and for the next weigh ins.

Aw thanks!

scotsmist - thankyou! My life really has changed so much - i have bags more confidence, something which i thought id never have in a million years - just goes to show how much our lives change once take control and do something purely for ourselves :)

Scots, I found that yeah they did! People seemed less judgemental and wanted to be nice to me more

In such a short time as well...do people react and talk to you differently by any chance? Just wondering....

Erm to be honest, no. If anything i react and talk to people differently because now i feel much more confident in doing certain things. Its definatly a change for the better! :)

The only thing is their reation and openess to judging too quickly when i say i have lost x amount of weight and on lipotrim, but im guessing we have all come across people like this?

Scots, I found that yeah they did! People seemed less judgemental and wanted to be nice to me more

It is quite sad really, isnt it...we are still the same person inside, although I have found that I was the one feeling negative on the inside and maybe that was why I thought they were reacting in a different way to me...(e.g. when I was thinner and when I put weight on).
I suppose it is nicer that they want to be nice to you and not so judgemental...eh!

Erm to be honest, no. If anything i react and talk to people differently because now i feel much more confident in doing certain things. Its definatly a change for the better! :)

The only thing is their reation and openess to judging too quickly when i say i have lost x amount of weight and on lipotrim, but im guessing we have all come across people like this?

That's nice to know....and oh yes, I have more negative than positive comments regarding LT.

Hey well done you have done amazing and should be really pleased

Thanks adam :)

Hiya luv thought id pop by and say hello :)

Have u seen anything of fbtb??

Fab losses keep up the good work ;)

Ill b back on LT/CD come Feb lol

x

Come to think of it no i havnt seen fbtb for a while - i hope she is ok! :)

Have you finished LT now then? Or are you taking a break?
I finish this sunday and my first meal is monday - quite excited but anxious! xx

Hey Summergurl

5lbs...wow...fantastic weight loss lady. I love reading your posts, you are so honest and funny. I had an implant as well years ago, wish I never had bothered, it set me up for so much totm probs, it was a relief to have it removed. I am sure that most definitely helped with the weight loss, which by the way, all of your losses so far are totally inspiring me!!
Looking at the weight loss pictures (slide show) on this forum are great, I have noticed that no matter how much we try to 'make friends' with our fat, being slimmer is sooo much more flattering, bet you look amazing now!!
Good luck with the refeed ;)

Thanks guys :)

Candle - Am glad i insire a few people as there are people on here that i insipre and think are amazing! Everyone who manages this diet is in a way an inspiration :) Got my bf taking some final pics of me on sunday to put up here monday with my final tfr weigh in result :) Pics really are a motivational tool. You might not be able to see it on yourself in the mirror but take a pic and you probably will :D

Wow congrats Summergurl you have done so well. You are definately an inspiration to me aswell. I hope I've done as well as you when I get to 20 weeks. Don't you go leaving us when you get to goal!x

I'm not going nowhere!!! mwhahahahaha! cant get rid of me that easy!!! :giggle:

You SOOOOOOOOOO deserve it, Tanya. :worthy:

Back