Week 20 Wi

liz0703

Silver Member
Another 4 lbs today, 5 months to the day since I started and a total of 6st 2lbs gone forever. And I can now 'just about' get into size's 10's, well, from Sainsbury's anyway, they seem to be quite generous with their sizes, would be nice if I can get into all size 10's. that is my aim for when I stop LT!

Absolutely over the moon, cannot believe how much I have achieved in such a short time, I get comments all the time. Takes me ages to get in and out of school, all the playground mum's saying how fab I look, and how much I have changed since before the summer hols. I feel like a celebrity sometimes, it's the closest I'll ever get anyway ha ha.

4 weeks today until re feed. Petrified is not the word!!

Wooooohoooooooo Liz! You are amazing sweetie, such an inspiration to us all. 6 stone 2lbs in 5 months is incredible. You must feel like a totally different person, and to lose that much in such a short space of time must be mindblowing. To go from a BMI of 41 to 26 must fill you with pride. You're basically a new woman!

I can not wait to feel the way you feel. You deserve every compliment you receive.

I'm like you refeed scares the hell out of me. I need to be controlled, that's why I love LT so much.

Do you have a before and after picture?

size 10 oh my god everyone's goal i think. It doesn't matter where they are from all size 10's will fit you very very soon. So congrats for all your weight loss its incredible.

Hey Liz

Well done!!! What amazing losses. You've done incredibly well- no wonder everyone is admiring you!!!

Thanks for being a bit of a shining light- showing us how it can be done. Refeed will be fine- you've proven to yourself how strong you can be!

x

Do you have a before and after picture?

Just tried to add it to the bottom of my signature, but it would only let me upload one! Anyone have any ideas how to do it?? Not taken many 'thinner' pics!! Really need to get clicking. My Facebook is full of 'big' pics!!

I have no idea! I can't even get a pic under my name or a ticker thingy! I'm so blonde.

Get clicking woman! You have to take lots of skinny pics, it's the law!

Oh I will, I want to treasure every moment!!

If you edit your avatar you can put your pic up, i asked the same question a few weeks ago, thats how I know lol

Wonderful!!!!!

So pleased for you.

I too am a Sainsburys sizing policy fan :) :)

Hi Liz,
well done to you another great weight loss. You deserve all the comments and the attention. Enjoy them they are a testament to how far you have come. take care.
Doirin

Back