Week 22 (I think?) Gutted...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well... I have stuck to it... 100%. The only difference this week is that I haven't been at work much so haven't had a chance to go to the gym (I have been going 2/3 times a week, but its at work, so I missed it this week as I haven't been there)

Weight loss this week.... 0.4 of a kilo...

1 measly pound :(:cry:

A pound off is a pound off though Claire - I had that last week and this week lost 5lb ---- please don't let it get you down xx

I know, I have to deal with it... but I've never had a loss like that when I've stuck to it..

I am going to bed before the fridge gets the better of me...!!! (I so know whats goin on so won't be lapsing!)

Catch up with u all 2moro x

Cheer up Claire, you will lose loads next week when you get back in the gym.

dont worry claire- try looking more at ur total loss that ur wekly loss :)
u will loose more next week.
feel betterrrrrrrrrrr soooooooonnnnnnn xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, a pound is a pound, and down is down. That happens - as we all know - we all have a really low week now and again....and I know when others have had a small week like thatyou have always boosted them up and told them not to worry - that it will show up next week - so........don't worry! It will show up next week!! :) ;)

It's just water or something sillly Claire - certainly no reason at all to eat....so you be strong now Mrs, and get ready for an amazing week next week!!! :)

xx

Im not going against what everyone else has said, but you may not get a 'great loss' next week. It doesnt always work like that. everyone has small losses some weeks but it does NOT mean that the following week you will get a great loss. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 weeks in a row where you get smaller losses then it goes back to your average amount again.

Stick with it, and you will continue to lose weight. I hope that next week is better so that it keeps you focused but please dont self destruct if that doesnt happen.

Look at some of my losses - 0.8lb!!!! I never cheated and exercised throughout - I would have been HAPPY with a whole pound!!! Remember - your body is not a machine, so you can't expect it to be the same each week. Calculate your average loss over the 20-odd weeks you've been doing it - then you'll feel more positive.

Im not going against what everyone else has said, but you may not get a 'great loss' next week. It doesnt always work like that. everyone has small losses some weeks but it does NOT mean that the following week you will get a great loss. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 weeks in a row where you get smaller losses then it goes back to your average amount again.

Stick with it, and you will continue to lose weight. I hope that next week is better so that it keeps you focused but please dont self destruct if that doesnt happen.

im sorry but i agree with Silhouette --- ive been sticking to it and as youll see -- ive had really small weeks but in saying that
its coming off thats the main thing --- not going back on !!!!

Good to hear that Claire - you've done brilliantly in the 'non lapsing' department, should be very proud of yourself :D

I know...

You know, its funny... I've become friends with thought records... I almost cried earlier because I hd gone the whole day without eating... stupid but for me, an acomplishment.

Back