Week 23 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Lost 1 shitty pound

Dont worry Yas . you are so near now its going to be slow. I know its a pain in the butt after a long stressful week (with Nazreen and everything) . Dont beat yourself up and have a look at your figures again . Maybe its time to go on to refeed . What height are you ?

1lb is great - thats 8 sausages!!!!

Yeah, how about refeed now?
How much more do you want to lose chick?xx

Dont worry Yas . you are so near now its going to be slow. I know its a pain in the butt after a long stressful week (with Nazreen and everything) . Dont beat yourself up and have a look at your figures again . Maybe its time to go on to refeed . What height are you ?
It's been slow for weeks, it's really pissing me off.

I don't want to refeed until I get to 10st 0lbs. I'm 5ft 6inch, the lowest I can go is 8st 11lbs, but that's too much for me.

1lb is great - thats 8 sausages!!!!

Yeah, how about refeed now?
How much more do you want to lose chick?xx
I don't want to refeed until I reach 10st, if I lose more weight on refeed it's even better, that way even if I gained a little for some reason, I will be still in the high 9stones - low 10stones.

I want to lose 10lbs more.

Don't be down Yasmine. 1lb at this stage of the game is good. You are so close to target now I think it usually does slow down now. Keep going though cos you have done so well on this.

Ok yas - just look at how much you have lost so far! Amazing!! :) its going to slow at some point as your body is getting to where it should be so dont get down atleast you are still losing :)

dont worry you will get there. I felt the same this week, only lost 1 pound according to the pharmacy scales, but I weigh 11.3 and I am 5.5.5 think we are bound to slow down nearer our goal.
However we may get a better loss next week here's hoping. :):)

1lb off is really good at this stage, keep your chin up hun, you have had a stressful week or so.

You've been doing fab hun, I know a 1lb loss is probably frustrating because you're keeping to the diet and everything else but as people have said above, you;re getting closer to your target and also it is a loss too! :D x x x

Well done hun, another pound closer to your goal. Hang in there and you'll soon reach it.

Big hugs to you and Nasreen.

x

Yas - the mistake I've made all my life when 'dieting' is aiming too low! It's tempting to aim for the lowest 'recommended' weight so you've got plenty of leaway, but not necessarily the best or healthiest for you as an individual. Those charts and BMIs and everything else are only guides - they can't possibly cover every individual!

I'm 5'6" as well and this time I'm aiming for a much more realistic 10.5sts. A weight I know I can achieve and maintain. It may well be that you can maintain a lighter weight than that - I don't know. All I'm saying is that it might be worth considering whether your body is telling you it's very near where it wants to be.

You've done sooooo well, please try not to be down now - just consider your options. xx

Ok yas - just look at how much you have lost so far! Amazing!! :) its going to slow at some point as your body is getting to where it should be so dont get down atleast you are still losing :)
Yeah I guess so, thanks :)

How are you doing?

Don't be down Yasmine. 1lb at this stage of the game is good. You are so close to target now I think it usually does slow down now. Keep going though cos you have done so well on this.
Thanks Mini.

Th closer I'm getting the slower it is and it's so annoying!

dont worry you will get there. I felt the same this week, only lost 1 pound according to the pharmacy scales, but I weigh 11.3 and I am 5.5.5 think we are bound to slow down nearer our goal.
However we may get a better loss next week here's hoping. :):)
I always tell myself, maybe it'll be better the next week, but it's the same small amount, 1-3lbs. Maybe my body is telling me that I have to stop, I'm not sure.

1lb off is really good at this stage, keep your chin up hun, you have had a stressful week or so.
I always associated 1lb as pathetic. I guess I just expect too much of myself.

Yasmine, a loss not a gain what more do i have to say darling x
Hehe, you're right about that I guess. My dad said that too. Thanks :)

You've been doing fab hun, I know a 1lb loss is probably frustrating because you're keeping to the diet and everything else but as people have said above, you;re getting closer to your target and also it is a loss too! :D x x x
I guess so, thanks. You're doing well by the way, how are things for you?

Well done hun, another pound closer to your goal. Hang in there and you'll soon reach it.

Big hugs to you and Nasreen.

x
Thank you.

I'll send naz your love :D

Back