Week 23 Weigh In

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi all! Well week 23 done and dusted and lost another 3lbs!! Well happy with that. On my chemist's scales I am now in the 10stones!! Can't believe it!

I only have 6 more days left on TFR then I am refeeding for 2 weeks. I can't wait now. Really weird but cos I'm so close to refeeding I seem to feel hungry sometimes and even a little shaky like I used to when I hadn't eaten for a while. Strange huh? I think my body knows I will be eating soon and just can't wait! LoL!

Bought a dress for holiday today from peacocks, only a size 12 and it fits great. Can't believe some of my clothes on hols are a size 12. Also had to buy some new bras, size 34C! Haven't been that size since I was a teenager!

Had to buy some more work trousers from bon marche, size 10 now!! I know their sizes are quite generous so more like a 12-14 I think. Still, nice to be wearing something with a size 10 label in it (at christmas I was wearing their size 22s).

Hope everyone has a great weigh in this week, can't believe this is my last week on this. When I finish refeeding I would have done 26 weeks in total!! Half a year! :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Bev,
It's so fantastic to read your posts, they are always positive and inspiring. I can't believe you are up to 26 weeks, here I am on week 5 and it feels like a lifetime one minute and a blink of an eye, another.
Good for you buying new clothes, must be a great feeling getting them in smaller sizes.
Wishing you all the best for your last week on TFR and look forward to hearing how it is going for you.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Congrats!!!!!

Well done mini b .Your consistancy is amazing. You should be so proud of your achievement. like Doirin said you are an inspiration to everyone. Hope this week flys for you and looking forward to seeing you on the refeeding forum . Breda

wow 23rd week. cant imagine how you must feel after all this time. your weight losses are such inspiration.

about refeeding for 2 weeks, my chemist said i can only do this for a week. does that seem right?

hi bev wow wow wow u have done amazing well done u i bet when u started this u never dreamt u could achieve what u have congratulations xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your good wishes Doirin. How's it going for you?

Thanks Breda. Looking forward to being on the refeeding forum a bit more often.

Thanks Poppy. On the refeeding sheet it does recommend to do it for 2 weeks if you've lost over 5 stones I think. Seeing as I would have lost over 7, I'm doing it for 2 anyway. Cos I'm off on hols very soon after refeeding, I thought the longer I do it, the better.

Thanks Sparkle. When I started this back at the beginning of January (that seems so long ago) I obviously wanted to lose this much weight but never thought I would. I just didn't think I could ever do it. So much for that.

Hi Bev,
you are very welcome. I am doing ok, still sticking with it 100%, so no problems really. Just feel like I have a tiredness bug this week, others at home here have complained of feeling the same. Joints were aching yesterday but it's not unbearable. I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in, I would like to reach that 18 stone marker, don't know when I was last at that weight, so it's a big mile stone for me. Now I have hijacked your thread enough to talk about myself, so I'll get off now. Best of luck again with the coming week. it should be a breeze to a pro like yourself.
Good luck.
Doirin

Wow well done Bev!! You must feel amazing! What does your chemist have to say about your progress? You must be one of their greatest successes!! xx

wow wow wow!!!!

Bev i take my virtual hat off to you - you really are amazing! A true inspiration to all on here!!!!

Well done on your 3lbs - thats freaking fantastic - and in week 23!!! :eek: good going!! :D very happy for you!

And well done on all them new clothes in smaller sizes!!! Feels great doesnt it!!! :clap:

You have done really well am proud of ya as daft as it sounds lol

Am sure you will do fine on refeed as well and then onto maintaining

You have come such a long way and should be very proud with yourself. Well done

Well done Mini......good loss, as always! Just what we expect from you :D

It must be so nice to go into any shop and know that you are able to try on anything in the shop.

I know you will be ok with refeed, and your holiday, etc...you have done so well and come so far that you will be so sensible once you refeed.

Have a great week!

Thank you all for your lovely replies as always.

Jan, my chemist has asked for some before and after photos of me to show prospective Lipotrim clients. I said I would after my hols but I don't want them put in the window or anything, I would find that too embarrassing. They are really pleased with me though, one said to me this weekend that I look so slim now and that I could wear any clothes, especially tight ones. I don't particularly like really tight clothes anyway.

It is really weird to go into any shop now and think "I could wear that if I wanted to cos it will fit me". Haven't been able to do that in such a long time but it is nice.

Hope everyone has a great weigh in this week and roll on saturday, real food for me for my tea!

You're an inspiration. Look what you've achieved in only 6 months - it's utterly amazing.

Bet all the lovely small sizes are great to fit into!

You'll have a great holiday - best of luck with refeeeding too.

I'm really glad they're giving you the recognition you deserve! xx

Wow ! you have done amazing. A really inspiration to us all. Congrats.

Back