week 23 wi

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
jus had my 23rd wi and ive lost another 3lbs WOW WOW i cant believe it. im not officially under 13 stone. i never thought in a million yrs that id weight 12stone 12lbs. i love lt!! xx

thats great well done you x

AMAZING! Is the only word for it.....Well done hun! You've done soooooo well!

My goodness, 23 weeks! Well done on your amazing weight losses!

How have you managed to stick to it for so long? I'm only on day 3 and keep dreaming about food!!!!

its been so tough, but as soon as the weight kept fallin off, it was enough motivation for me. i was indated with compliments wen i was at a party last sat. ppl didnt even recognise me lol. keep at it, its soooo worth it!!!

Well done Gem, that is fantastic.

It won't be long before you get to your goal! How much more have you got to go?

x

Well done, you have done so brilliant! You'll be at target very soonx

its been so tough, but as soon as the weight kept fallin off, it was enough motivation for me. i was indated with compliments wen i was at a party last sat. ppl didnt even recognise me lol. keep at it, its soooo worth it!!!
Thanks hon, will definitely stick to this as long as I can and when I think I can't do it any more I'll log on here. Thanks for posting your amazing losses.

WELL DONE HUN!!!! Absolutely fab and to stick at it for half a yr??????? Im bowing at ur feet chick! x

Great job Gem well done your doing brilliant xx

hey, must be a brilliant feeling... people not even recognising you! lol wow.... great result... im sure the time has flown for you, i cant believe im going for my 4th weigh in this week already!!!! lol

how much longer are you planning on doing LT for??

xox

Fantastic news hun, you should be very very proud of yourself!! Well done!

well done thats a fantastic achievement! I am hoping to reach my goal in 24 weeks - to go from 21st 3 to 11 stone! reading your achievements makes me sure I c an do it too! congrats!

well done hun, :talk017:

Back