Week 23............

Annie100

Well week 23 omg it's come round quickly, although sometimes it has felt rather slow as well.
I have lost 7st which makes me feel like a new woman! I still have a way to go but Im so much nearer than I was 6 months ago! My chemist won't allow anyone to stay on it longer than 24 weeks (anyone else found this?) but I have to say Im getting fed up of the flavours Im actually down to just 2 at the mo. Chicken Soup & Coffee (which I have in Vanillia) Went through a stage of drinking the chocolate in peppermint tea for a change as well.

Annie, you have done soooo well and a great inspiration for me. I'd ring LT directly about the 6 month thing. I can't remember who did it, but believe you can stay on LT as long as necessary as it provides all the nutrients you need to carry on.
Depends if you feel you need a break and if you think you'd struggle to get back on track after your break? I only have chocolate shakes (unless the pharmacy runs out) and I just get it down. The flavours are dull, and I think that's a really good thing, and don't even see the shakes as food anymore x x x

6 months! Whoah! You must have one heck of a strong will!

Amazing! A month on this stuff makes me go crazy!

Go you!

Well week 23 omg it's come round quickly, although sometimes it has felt rather slow as well.
I have lost 7st which makes me feel like a new woman! I still have a way to go but Im so much nearer than I was 6 months ago! My chemist won't allow anyone to stay on it longer than 24 weeks (anyone else found this?) but I have to say Im getting fed up of the flavours Im actually down to just 2 at the mo. Chicken Soup & Coffee (which I have in Vanillia) Went through a stage of drinking the chocolate in peppermint tea for a change as well.

Well done, that is great.

I have been on it before, however never been able to stick to it.
I am determined to make this time different I have only been on it for a week but have stuck to it 100%.
Im finding that the only flavor I have not gotten tiered of is the soup thus far.

All your success keeps me going.

Sam

Last edited:
i think you need to have a week break where u have milk or protein based diet and then go back on TFR. there is a medical reason for this which i actually cannot remember but your pharmacist should be able to explain it and i hear it is required by law on all very low calorie diets.

Back