Week 24 - Final TFR weigh in

Congrats Gaz :) You did it!
Thank you for the advice you have given me and everyone else on this forum. You are an inspiration to everyone :)

Enjoy all the yummy food from now.. You deserve it :)
xxx

WEEK 24!!! 118lb off:happy096:

What a difference 6 months makes!!!

Well done and Congratulations Garry and I wish you all the best with refeeding and I am looking on with interest to see how you get on with this as I am sure you will do it with the same determination you have done Lipotrim TFR.

Wishing you even more success in the future!

Love Mini xxx

congrats022.gif

Hi Gazza........what an amazing achievement. You truly are an inspiration to others. You stuck to it, never waivering. You never asked the....can I eat question. You did it by the rules and I'm proud of you mate. Before Minimins, I would never have thought a bloke could do this diet and stick to having just shakes....well you well and truly changed my mind. You are a great guy.....now with a lovely slim bod and I wish ya all the best mate.

xxx

well gaz i really dont know where to start ,you are one of the most inspirational people i have ever met in my whole life and im so glad i found this forum and more importantly you as i started my LT journey,you are an amazing person(slightly arrogant and moody at times)but you are always there to offer advice or a bloody good arse kicking whenever i need it,im so glad you have achieved what you wanted and just hope that this new you finds the happiness that you deserve and that love isnt too far away for you as there is one lucky lady out there just waiting for you to find her,over 8 stone omg thats more than the combined weight of my 2 girls that is some loss but you have worked very hard to achieve it,good luck with the refeed and maintenance but ive got a feeling that you are not going to need it ,enjoy the doing all the things that you have been dreaming about doing love you loads lil xxxxxxx

Thankyou for all your kind words everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (kisses not for the geezers) I will be keeping a refeed diary as from today.
Best stop typing now as Im filling up lol xx
Good luck everyone this week be good and have massive losses X

:tear_drop:

:cry::cry::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:
Gaz, you are our ROCK on here. I am so glad to have joined this forum while you were on your journey and got know and love you and your success. I think you are amazing. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well done and I wish you every ounce of happiness. xx:hug99:

fantastic gary...well done mate..you deserve to feel good about yourself :) now comes the fun bit ..hehe

h xxx

Started Today!!!!!!

Hi There,

This is my first day and its not going well, I had the chocolate shake this am and it made me gag!!! I then had the chicken soup tonight and again it made me gag!!! :eek: I'm staying strong though as i'm hoping I can get the Strawberry flavour on tuesday.

My start weight is 22st 5lbs

I will try and get a before pic up on here soon as I feel its the best way to inspire!!!

Well Done to all of you who are losing weight!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi There,

This is my first day and its not going well, I had the chocolate shake this am and it made me gag!!! I then had the chicken soup tonight and again it made me gag!!! :eek: I'm staying strong though as i'm hoping I can get the Strawberry flavour on tuesday.

My start weight is 22st 5lbs

I will try and get a before pic up on here soon as I feel its the best way to inspire!!!

Well Done to all of you who are losing weight!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
stick with it,you will get used to the flavours soon,it really is worth it

jjbinx - trust me when I say that I know how you feel. Seriously I could barely get down my hot chocolate this morning and the other day when I had my first strawberry I wasn't impressed, however you've just gotta think about what's more important to you -

having three yummy meals per day that you don't gag on

-or-

losing that weight?

I know which one I'd choose! :) x

Awwwww well done hun...but, don't be thinking of escaping us just yet....we still need ya xx are you excited or nervous?

A Mixture Of Everything But Content And Happy........oh And Horny Lol Xxxx

Horny...like there is anything new there?!?!?! hahah
p.s you will soon be giving me doggy by the looks of things hehehehe

lmao xxx if only everyone new the truth in that, £6 bloody 50 huh x

lmao....when shall i expect my small package to arrive he he he

Well Gazza, what more can be said?

Your an inspiration to all. Your at the end now lad and its time to start your new journey. Your support has been second to none and i personally wanna thank you for that. Keep us posted and good luck to the start of your new life.....love ya man!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Garry and good luck with your refeed.

x

Back