Week 24 - Final TFR weigh in

Fantastic, a tough but worthwhile journey. I really admire you for sticking with it - well done and let us all know how you get on.

Fanbloodytastic:clap:
Well done, a true inspiration. You enjoy your new life :character00180:
T x
:hug99:

Hey, you the man!!!! Sorry babes, only getting online now, was visiting pop for Fathers Day!! Well what can I say 5lbs!!!! What a great way to end TFR!!! I want to echo what everyone else has said you have been a great (if direct) support to everyone on here, a truly inspirational guy and I wish you every success on refeed and maintenance, I know with your willpower you will do great!! Had a quick read of your food diary there and was salivating!! Sounds delicious, hope you enjoyed every mouthful, keep us posted on how you are doing and of course keep on here to make sure we all stay in line!!! Well done babes, so proud of you!!!!! xxxxxx

WOW man i cant believe you'v lost that much :eek:
Well F****** done your a star!!!!
Hope you enjoy refeed, it takes a bitta gettin used to but im sure you'll do just fine!

Gaz, congrats on ur 24wks. I've only been on here for a couple of wks but you've defo been a real inspiration to me! Gud luck with the maintenance & tanx for all your words of encouragement!

Well done mate thats brilliant.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost

Back