Week 24 - Final TFR weigh in

fattothin

Gold Member
Here it is week 24 and my final Total Food Replacement weigh in, I have lost 5lb which stands me at 12 stone 2lb:) and I still cant believe it.
I have never really had a goal except to be 15st for my birthday which I did (14st 7) but who knows I could be in the 11's next week lol.
I had really mixed feelings about moving to re feed (which incidentally is today and NOT tomorrow):doh::D but this morning I am sat here eating my maintenance bar, that actually looks like its covered in beef dripping:eek:. To be honest I actually feel a bit sick yet enjoying it, how odd.
Just a brief outline on how I started this mad magic powder diet LT.Well actually the week prior to starting I did LL with a friends left overs for 5 days with a start weight of 20stone 8lb on the 26th December 07 and I officially started LT the 31st December 07 and my results are there for all to see, so combined I have lost a massive 8 stone 6lb or 118lb or to put it a funny way I have lost what some of you want to be at goal:D:D:D.
On a personal note now, I know I come across a little brash, harsh, hard, tough and I suppose some could had to this list:rolleyes: but it really is my way of dealing with this diet, almost I suppose bollocking myself, which unfortunately as lead me to maybe upsetting a few people along the way and I truly apologize for that. The flip side to this though is I also hope I have helped and encouraged some of you, so in my eyes the pro's far out-weighs the con's:eek:.
So thats me, I'm still around I will still post I will keep a diary on the LT re feed thread and I will maintain my losses and will keep smiling.
Thank you to everyone who as helped me especially this site, I really appreciate it:)
'Seeya later crocodile' x:hug99:x

Damn you man, you've made me cry! I am in a reflective mood today and your post really struck a chord. We know and love the mad, jokey and dare I say slightly "naughty" Gazza but underneath it all lurks the heart of a giant. Your journey is testament to what can be achieved and proof that the mad bad world of VLCDs is truly life changing stuff.

I have every confidence that you go from strength to strength in maintenance.

Well done just doesn't seem enough xxx

Great Guy!!! in a smaller body!!

I have lurked and sometimes posted on your threads and they have had me laughing out loud and shouting "Damn right" from my living room.

You are an inspiration and i'm sure everyone can see that sharing your journey and everything you have said has come from a big heart!!

Well done you and good luck with maintainance!!!
XXXXXX

Garry
Thats absolutely fantastic, you are well and truly inspirational and you look brilliant. Well done! Good luck with you refeed and maintenance. Keep us posted.

Well done Gaz. In my handful of weeks on this forum I've found your posts to be informative and humorous. Your weight loss is an inspiration to us all. Good luck with the maintenance and keep us all informed of how it goes.

you have done amazingly! well done! a true inspiration. Thanks for all your advice xxx

well done and good luck with re feed looks like the electric nipple clamps worked eh!!! ha ha happy chewing xxx

Well done Garry, (sexy now ey ) ;)

You have done so well,
You was one of the first people i spotted on the forum and your pics are fantastic,
Always made me laff at your post even the blunt messages lol,
Good luck on refeed, i wish you all the best mate :D And please yes keep us updated,

I might slip and need a kick up the ASS lol :D:D:D

well done marra..i think your brilliant!

I DONT REALLY BUT I THOUGHT IT SOUNDED NICE...ONLY JOKING MARRA WELL DONE AND TELL ME WAHT YOUR FIRST PINT TASTES LIKE

in a while alligator...(did u mix that up on purpose?) lol

Hey Gaz!

5 pounds wow - thats excellent - im sure you will be in the 11's very soon! lol

You must feel on top of the world! Im sure when you look back on your journey and the man you were Christmas time, you never would have believed you would almost be 11stone something before the summer! lol

I hardly know you as im such a wee newbie on this site, but I genuinely feel so happy for you. You are a true inspiration, and someone who really strikes a cord with everyone on this forum. You are such a popluar guy on here and you have completley turned your life around.

It is awesome to think how dramatically different the rest of your life is going to be because you made the decision and promised yourself to stick to LT and do what it says on the tin.

I am glad that you will be sticking around, cos I dont think this forum would be the same without you.

Enjoy your refeed, enjoy your maintenance but most of all enjoy the new you and everything that life has in store for you.

Lots of love
Julzie
xoxox
:gen126:

massive pat on the back Gary for your achievements but more so for your actions and their effect, it was cos of you that got me through the first week hence im still on it, and im sure theres a few on here that can say the same. Your actions have had a massive ripple effect on many of us so not only have you changed your life, youve taken part in changing others, including mine so a big thank you and keep in touch hun xxx

Dude,

I came on this site, saw what you had acheived and started lipo 3 days later.

Thank you for your inspiration and please please keep us updated.

Nice one slim lad.

Garry/Daddy!;),

You have been a bit of a blunt sod, but very funny and at times downright pervy and also cruel to be kind too!:) You have done amazingly well and in a such a short time... You've only ever made me laugh, go ewwww or kept me on track when I'm having a bad day...I always have a sneaky look at your losses and I keep going....Thank You!

Really very happy and excited for you, you now have a healthy, long future ahead of you and lots of adventures I'm sure to come......(Some dodgy, I bet!;):D), anyway what ever happens have a ball as you have earned it, and please don't be a stranger ........just keep being a bit odd as normal is sooo boring!:D

Much Respect to You!

Lisa xxx

Oh wow, I've been a member of this forum for less than a week and even in that short time it's apparent that with you not on every day it will feel like there is something missing.

Yours was one of the first signatures I looked at properly when I first joined up and I have to say I was astounded, especially at how you lost it all in such a short space of time.

You are a testament to the success that Lipotrim can bestow upon a person and you deserve to go out there and live your life to the fullest as you've worked damn hard to ensure that you're able to.

Much kudos to you, you certainly are an inspiration to people here and an amusing one at that. :king:

Good luck to you in all that you choose to do, and most of all have a fantastic time doing it!

Love Gem x

:party0038:

Wow Gaz that was impressive hun! Lovely post! I am soooo proud of you and what you have achieved...24 weeks is some going! You are right that your pros def out weigh the cons, you have given so much support to absolutely everybody be it tough or sexual lol! You should be extremely proud of yourself!! A big thankyou for all the help you have given me..heres to refeed and the rest of your life..
Love ya babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm not good at the mushy stuff soooo......5lbs is amazing! Your amazing! You're an absolute hunk now! Cheeky bugger to boot! I know your life is going to take some exciting changes! Well done hun! Now enough mush......lets's get to the important stuff.......What are you having for tea???????

Reading your posts gave me a snigger or a giggle just when I needed one!

XXX

OMG Gaz i am so pleased for you!

You have done absolutely amazing good on you

good luck with the refeed x

Well done honeybun, cheekychops, numbnuts, knackerpants, you've done soooo well and completely transformed yourself. Today is the start of the rest of your life, now be a good boy and don't be naughty or else Nurse Fi will come and hunt you down and smack your bum. Loads of love and hugs.:flowers::flowers:

Well Done! Im So Happy For You. Uv Done Extremley Well. I'll Miss All The Expert Advise. Uv Been Such An Inspiration And First To Put Us All Back On Track With Ur Blunt But Honest Replies. Good Luck.

a great big well done to you gaz, you're the best for sure.

can't wait for your thoughts on refeed and beyond xx

Back