Week 24 (The final)

Yasmine

One last chance
My final weigh in, and the best I've had in weeks.

I have lost 4lbs :D. I am happy with that and have decided to start my refeed tomorrow.

I can't beleive I've done it. It mental!

But you know what, I dont think any of it would have been possible without the help and support of all you amazing people here on minimins.

Thank you so much. You guys are the most awesome bunch ever! :hug99: I love you all!

Congrats on the loss Yasmine, that's great.

Good luck for refeeding, you will do great at that as well.

I've loved doing this along with you, you always make me smile and have been bit of an inspiration too. I look forward to reading about you refeeding to help me when I do it cos I know you will stick to it to the letter.

Good luck, not that you need it and please still come on here to help out those of us that are still LTing.

Amazing loss again Yasmine - well done, you have got there chick.
Looking forward to hearing your reaction tomorrow when you taste food, you will be amazed.

Congratulations Yasmine and welcome to refeed.

Congrats on the loss Yasmine, that's great.

Good luck for refeeding, you will do great at that as well.

I've loved doing this along with you, you always make me smile and have been bit of an inspiration too. I look forward to reading about you refeeding to help me when I do it cos I know you will stick to it to the letter.

Good luck, not that you need it and please still come on here to help out those of us that are still LTing.

Aww Thank you so much :). I will defintely be hanging around and helping others. And I'll be sure to let you know on how I'm getting on with refeed. Thanks for all the support mini. Wish me luck :hug99:

Amazing loss again Yasmine - well done, you have got there chick.
Looking forward to hearing your reaction tomorrow when you taste food, you will be amazed.

Congratulations Yasmine and welcome to refeed.

Thanks Kered, ooo I am so anxious! I can't imagin what it's going to be like. Can't wait to sink my teeth into some veg and chicken.

Thanks for all the help and advice :hug99:

Congratulations Yasmine :)
Look forward to seeing you in the refeed section!
x

Cheers dd :)

Happy to be a part of refeed :D

Yasmine

Reading your journey in weight loss terms is amazing, good luck with the refeed.
Doirin

Well done you look great and good luck with the refeed

Hey Yasmine

I usually stick to the CD forums but saw your amazing pics yesterday and just wanted to say how inspiring your journey and posts have been to me as I have a similar amount to lose. Congrats on starting your refeed! I will eagerly read how the refeed/maintenance goes, in preparation for what the future holds!

Yasmine

Reading your journey in weight loss terms is amazing, good luck with the refeed.
Doirin

Aww Thanks Doirin, I'll be needing it lol. I'm as anxious as hell.

Well done you look great and good luck with the refeed

Thank you very much :D

arr well done babe you look and must feel absolutely amazing....good luck with refeed i bet your a bit nervous but im sure you will do just great!! xx

Hey Yasmine

I usually stick to the CD forums but saw your amazing pics yesterday and just wanted to say how inspiring your journey and posts have been to me as I have a similar amount to lose. Congrats on starting your refeed! I will eagerly read how the refeed/maintenance goes, in preparation for what the future holds!

Aww wow, thank you very much :) :hug99:

fantastic loss and fantastic news that your now going to do refeed :) you truly do look amazing and are an inspiration yas :) well done honey x

arr well done babe you look and must feel absolutely amazing....good luck with refeed i bet your a bit nervous but im sure you will do just great!! xx
Thanks sparkle :D.

I have never been so much happier in all my life. My confidence has shot sky high!

I am very nervous, but if I managed to help my sister lose weight on refeed, I'm sure I'll be fine :)

Well done Yasmine.

Alex

fantastic loss and fantastic news that your now going to do refeed :) you truly do look amazing and are an inspiration yas :) well done honey x

Thanks so much summer :D

How are you doing?

Am doing good!! only 2 more sleeps till my weigh in! lol

Am doing good - only 2 more sleeps till me weigh in! lol

Back