WEEK 24 WI-1st week of refeed-OMG!!!

liz0703

Silver Member
In utter shock!! 1st week of re-feed and have lost an amazing 4lbs!!!! :eek:How did that happen!!!! Was really scared to get weighed in case I had put on weight. This diet never ceases to amaze me!:D

Today is my 6 month anniversary. This time 6 months ago I was 17st 3lbs, today I am 10st 2lbs. A total loss of 7st 1lbs (told I would catch up with you Tanya lol). Had to fight the urge to jump up and down in the chemist, was over the moon!! Roll on week 2 of re-feed! So, so close to target, cannot wait!:D

WOWSER!!!! Well done!

Hope you're eating enough! xx

My diaries are on there? Stuck to the sheet, so hoepfully I am- I actually thought I was eating too much!! Could you have a look and give me your expert opinion??? Thanking u

Yes I've read your diary and it looked fine day by day. I was just too lazy then to go and look at the quantities you've been having - not a criticism :) x

If you've been having the quantities on the refeed sheet I'm sure it's fine. x

Lol, I know it wasn't, any advice to keep this fab result up is so gladly welcome

OMG that is fantastic superb amazing - well done you. Long may it continue for you.
Vanessa

Oh well done hun i told you you wud be fine! you were so good on the refeed so there was no way you wud gain. Its brilliant dat you have had such a great boost. Congrats hun!

Thank u, bit gutted with my second weigh in, but thank goodness it wasn't a gain, so not grumbling too much

Back