Week 25 Weigh-In - Woohoo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bmthsue, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have just weighed in and despite last week's blip of a 1lb gain I've lost 6lbs! I'm sooooo chuffed! This means I'm now officially overweight and no longer obese, and I'm also in the 12's! Went straight to the shops to celebrate and bought a pair of size 14 jeans in Next which fitted perfectly - can my day get any better?!!
    It just goes to show that stick with CD and your dreams really can come true. I've now decided that my well-done gift to myself when I get to goal will be a little black dress just in time for the Christmas season. Just need to find the man to take me out in it!!! Have a great weekend everyone. X.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww really pleased for you :) fitting into smaller sizes is the best feeling isnt it!!

Keep up the good work xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.