Week 25 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hello lovely peps, how are you all today? I hope the Monday club all have fantastic WI's.

I managed to lose 4lb this week!!!!! I am thrilled to bits as I need to lose an average of 3lb a week to get to target in time to refeed at Christmas so this gives me a fighting chance of succeeding!:innocent0002:

I also bought some new bras at the weekend - long overdue as my old ones were way too loose and rubbing. I have gone down a bra size and a cup size!!!!! How great is that!!!!!:party0011:

On the down size, my pharmacist said I only had 2 more weeks - she knows my original target so there is no way I can lose 8.5kg in a fortnight! I hope she was just being optimistic about my BMI getting to 25 - though that is still another 8lb! She agreed I could stay on to my target originally, I just hope she isn't going to suggest I come off when my BMI hits 25!!!! I want to lose another stone after that!!!!:whip: (where's the stroppy cow smilie?)

Anyway, I'm feeling happy and bouncy and full of beans and hope everyone else is too!!!!:bliss:

Have a wonderful day and big hugs to you all!:grouphugg:

xxxxxx

not far now chikka, well done xx

well done CF not far to go now xx

That's a fab loss (and well done on the smaller bra - that's one of my goals but there's not much shifting in that department yet :eek:).

41bs is fab - well done.

Trish xxxx

well done hunni

Very well done CF, 4lb is great!

Brilliant weight weekly weight loss overall.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

well done hun, not long now ey :D
ur doing great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thank you all, I do feel so much better. It has been a long journey but the light is at the end of the tunnel. My problem area is my fat tummy and it is there that the flab is stubbornly setting up camp!

I had to smile this morning when I automatically put a pair of jeans on. I have always envied people who could just throw a pair on and dress them up or down but I haven't been brave enough. I did buy a pair of size 22's a few years ago but couldn't find them and probably would have found them tight. Today I put a pair of size 16's on and had to wear a belt and felt fantastic! It's the little things that make it all seem so worthwhile.

I just want to say to those on the start of their LT journey that whether you need to be on the train for a few weeks or many months don't ever give up because it is so worthwhile, you give yourself the best gift you could give anyone, your life back! Mine is so much better now because there is more of it ahead of me, before I was stuffing my face to an early grave. Sorry, getting morbid here.

Have a great day and smile - it makes others wonder just what you have been up to!!!! Lol!!!!

x

:wow:You must be so pleased with yourself,well done. caz xx

Well done on the weight loss. Jus at the last hurdle and i'm sure you'll bound over it. Way wouldn't your pharmacist allow you to stay on longer?? Fantastic getting into size 16 jeans, that's one of my goals

CuddlyFairy, You are fantastic sweetie..Keep it up!! :):)

WOOP WOOP!!!!! brilleeeanntt!!!!

Back