Week 25 WI

Thank you, I really hope I can hit my target by Christmas as I have been on this for so long I've forgotten what real food tastes like! I look at salads, salmon and prawns and my tummy rumbles! I miss that sort of food more than chocolate - really something for a chocoholic!!!!

Now I just have a meeting tomorrow night to look forward to!!! (NOT!) I have to make a speech and today I shopped for it - lots of wine, oj and nibbles!!!!! I made sure I got some bottled water in for me!!!! Lol!!!

x

CF you are an LT SuperStar!!

:happy096: :superwoman: :party0038:

Truly, truly you are. Only a couple of weeks left huh? If that's the case we can re-feed almost together!! Then again by the sounds of it, I think you are determined to stay on the wagon for a bit longer yet! xxxx

Well done hun...you are so inspirational.. fantastic result this week...keep it up...:)

CF you are an LTSuperStar!!

:happy096: :superwoman: :party0038:

Truly, truly you are. Only a couple of weeks left huh? If that's the case we can re-feed almost together!! Then again by the sounds of it, I think you are determined to stay on the wagon for a bit longer yet! xxxx

Bless you, I really would love to refeed with you but I know that my last 24lb is going to take a lot longer than 2 weeks to get off! I shall be here till Christmas. I do hope you'll stick around here to see it.

Thank you kitten, I have had so much support from this forum that I'm honoured by your comments.

Now I really must go to bed coz I'm working tomorrow and will be fit for nothing!!!!! I'm covering ICT and boys PE!!! Oooh err missis!!!!

:Dx

Well done cuddlyfairy, what an amazing weight loss trip, very motivational. Good luck with the last 8lbs, I am sure ya will do just fine. Take care

Back