Week 27 WI

Thanks everyone (except 1) for understanding it makes a change from Numpties telling me to stop (;-p V) XX

Oh dear, you guys do make me giggle :)

The best of luck to u Gary second time round. Hope it all works out. I,ve the weigh in 2mro so hop to be at least 3 down. Feels great to be back on track .....getting a lot of hassle .....but what about it. Its not as hard as ive heard second time round. Hope it fairs out as good with u.

WOW this is my 2nd thread that i have read tonight and the first one was about poo and this one is about spanking...

WTF has happened to this forum!!!???? Vicky i think ur a bad influence on scaz and gaz! lol

Gaz - im glad ur back on LT - i liked it when u were on it - dont really know why - just did :) - how long do u reckon u will be on it for???

I bet u went back on it just to get the chicken soup ;) lol

xox

Well done Garry for maintaining and and even bigger well done for deciding to do what YOU want to do!! The longer I am on LT I totally understand why you would want to keep going till you meet YOUR goal, not someone elses. Total respect for you hun, you will do great!!! TFR will be a piece of cake (sorry) ... sure you are a man after all. XXXXX

Back