Step 1 Sole Source Week 3.5

Bex74

Well it will be 4 weeks Thursday and I have lost 1 and a half stone exactly - maybe by Thursday it will have crept up.
I seem to be on a pattern 6lbs one week and 3lbs the next.

That's a brilliant loss in just 4 weeks, you should be really proud of yourself :)

I'm on day 2, it's going well. Would be more than happy with your success at week 4. ~Cas x

I hope you get your -3lb. 2 stone in 5 weeks is a great achievement!

I'm doing great, had 2 shakes, a porridge and just over 4 litres yesterday. Having the same today, got my porridge dinner and 1 litre still to have. I'm not feeling hungry or tired or have any side effects but I know it's only day 2. I want to be slim and healthy more than anything. I can do it :) ~Cas x

Well done, that's great in 6 weeks!

I lost 5lb the first and 6lb last week. Really chuffed with that and hoping for my first gold star on Friday! Finding it super easy, even the 4 litres of water. I can't imagine what your Indian must've tasted like after 6 weeks on plan! ~Cas x

I bet! Indian's are so filling and our stomach's must be used to so little now that managing a full Indian meal would've been an accomplishment lol.

It's great to know that you only ate what you could manage, there's been plenty times where I've finished my plate just for the sake of it, even although I was full 10 mouthfuls ago. That will help when you're maintaining :) ~Cas x

Hi we'll 2st 3lbs so far in 6 weeks 5 days - wonder whether there will be a change by week 7 Thurs. Also have had three small meals in that time:
1 x Indian - starter and main but couldn't eat much at all
1 x fish and veg
1 x Frankie and bennys - and nachos and chocs at cinema - but again I couldn't eat a lot.
Did drink alcohol - all happened last weekend too but totall back in track now!!
Scales didn't move up and today had lost a 1lb!
How is everyone else getting on?
x

That's brilliant! Well done :)

It's my third weigh in today, somehow I don't think I've done that great even though I've stuck to plan 100%. My scales only show -1lb. We'll see what my CDC's scales say ~Cas x

Hi Cas
How did you get on? I am solo hungry tonight! Time of the month started today and I've had a couple of sips of wine!!! Also 2 nibbles of cheese
I don't know what's wrong with me especially when the scales say I'm only 1lb from losing 21/2 stone
But Cas if you do stick to it you will lose

1/4 of a pound!! :( It's my TOTM so my consultant is blaming that. It must be, I've stuck to it 100% (apart from having chewing gum, but my CDC knows about that). He said I'll be due a good loss next week and I hope he's right.

It's so depressing sticking to the plan and then not getting the results on the scales. My fiance said he can definitely see that I've lost weight since last week, so maybe I have and I'm just holding water.

How did you feel after your wine?~Cas x

Hi Cas I promise you will loose more next week - retain more water TOTM. I feel more hungry then. Well I didn't drink too much more and feel ok today - I think you have to keep thinking of your long term goals. I have a holiday in August and I want to buy new clothes for it! I babe already thrown out stuff to big as I don't want to go back there ever. I look at eBay for nice outfits in a size smaller and buy things to keep me going - CDC suggested this and it really helps
Keep going it works I promise x

Stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 3lb down since my weigh in on Friday :)

It must be the water I was holding leaving my body. Thank goodness! Big smiles today ~Cas x

Back