Week 3 and gained ?!?!?!?

Hi there,

Ive had a gain of 2lb before but it came off I think I wasn't drinking enough water that week . Don't worry stick at it and keep a food dairy if you haven't it helps to go back over the week see if there's a reason for the gain. X

Bless you .. it SUCKS! It was my 3rd week this week and I STS. I was blummin GUTTED! (However sneaky peek this morning and 2 more have gone). Lots of Atkiners seem to comment week 3 is touch and go - and lots of people STS or gain. If you are sticking to the plan just remember the mantra "It's only water" and the whoosh fairy will take it away soon enough .. have you measured yourself? As I said I stayed the same this week but lost 1/2 inch on my waist and an INCH off each thigh :)

Don't be disheartened xx

My clothes do feel looser, I'm just panicking I've a big family wedding in June and I wanted to have around 2 1/2 to 3 stone gone! I've lost 10 pounds now including my gain :(

And I know the losses tend to slow down after the first few weeks.

Im losing for my wedding in July & still 2 stone to go (OH MY GAAAWD) so I feel your pain .. we are all in this together .. we can DO IT ! xx

Back