week 3 disappointed

justdoit-ro

just had week 3 weigh in ...very disappointing 1lb...have stuck to programme 100% .....have taken shakes and drank water ......not due totm ...soooo can't understand it:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:...BUT I am okay now ...still on track and know it will show next week ..it better!!!!could eat and lose 1lb per week :mad::mad::mad::D:D

True you can eat and lose 1lbs a week, but ask yourself, can you eat and lose 15lbs in 3 weeks? You may get low losses sometimes, but it'll average out in the end! Good job for not letting it throw you off track :)

What Aaron said.

Don't be disheartened Ro! 1lb of disgusting artery clogging fat gone forever! Celebrate that!

Usually when you've a lower weigh loss one week, you'll get a bigger loss the next. Look forward to that.

*hugs*

thanks ...you are right look forward to a good loss next week ...anyway as you say it's gone ..better off than on ....feeling positive and keeping at it..

this happened to me on a couple of occasions, but then I also had weeks when I lost 5 or 6 pounds, so dont be dispair, its strange how it comes off on this diet.

Don't worry I was concerned that in my first week I only lost 5lbs, but then on week 2 I lost 6lbs, weigh in today and I am not worried really what I lose, as long as it IS a loss.

Back