Week 3 headaches...help

eyekandi

Guys i think its my TOTM coming, but has anyone experienced headaches on week 3? i havent cheated and i have followed it to a T except for the episode with a piece of lettuce last week.

Help please, drinking bucket loads but not helping....????!!!!!!!&&&&&&

Spanx Guys:sigh:

no hun...but get some paracetamol, bath n bed xxx

I always get headaches aound period time just take some painkillers strong ones and you will be ok x

Talking of periods, i haven't had them for 3 years, because i have the rod in my arm, but i have come on this week....is this normal????

Guys i think its my TOTM coming, but has anyone experienced headaches on week 3? i havent cheated and i have followed it to a T except for the episode with a piece of lettuce last week.

Help please, drinking bucket loads but not helping....????!!!!!!!&&&&&&

Spanx Guys:sigh:

Hi eyekandi, its wk4 for me. Had headaches frequently last week, have had a couple this week too. Hard to tell what's causing them, but I have not cheated at all. I think I drank less water than i should have last week and this week have had a cold which could explain the headaches. Take some pain relief tablets, I'm sure this will pass. WE CAN DO THIS!:):cool:

Vicky, I have a coil and hadn't had a totm for 10 years - until 3 weeks into LT!!!!! I haven't missed them! I wondered if it is the diet? They are a real pain in the bum!

x

Back