Week 3 loss, will this carry on??

moti17

is gonna do it!!

Hi there,
I had my 3rd weigh in today and have lost another 5lbs!!
I'm quite shocked as I thought the losses would start to slow after the 2nd week, I'm not moaning tho!!
I was just curious to find out if any of you have lost over 3lbs continually every week??

Hi moti17,

I'm on my 5th week and have lost a total of 30lbs so far. It may slow down near your time of the month, but seems to kick start the next week. Guys generally lose weight quicker than us girlies, but it seems that you're doing great so far. Remember, if the weight loss slows down, you'll still be losing inches, so always bear that in mind so that you don't get disheartened. I've lost 5 inches off my waist already!

Hi

I've lost:
7lbs; 5lbs; 3lbs and 3lbs!! Its my 5th WI in this evening...so hope I've lost 3lbs... if not a little more...

You are doing really really well, and there shouldn't be any reason why you shouldn't keep on losing every week.

Lx

I think we must all be different, as we all do the same diet and lose significantly different amounts. My weightloss kinda tapered after the first week. I lost a pretty consistent 3 pounds per week give or take, but nothing like the major amounts some people lose. But its better than any other diet I have done, so I am happy.

Just enjoy the big weightlosses, but don't be too disappointed if it does go down a bit.

i have lost 58lbs in 10 weeks, my lowest being 3lbs and that was 2 weeks ago, and then i went to lose 6lbs last week....i noticed so far that i am working on 10lbs every 2 weeks, so i would certainly count those as substantial losses!
Waiting for mine to slow down too....but secretly hoping they dont until i'm really close to goal!
Just keep doing what your doing hun1 and well done on the losses so far hun
xxxx

It seems that the more you have to lose, the more you will lose in the begining. so once your weight starts coming down, dont get a shock if you do start slowing down. sometimes significantly. Good luck and enjoy it while you can

I ahve followed SS religously except for my enforced 810 week. But I hacve had a number of weeks where I have lost 2lb..
Thing is as long as it comes off thats what counts!

x

Back