Week 3 W/I - soooooooooo happy again!

Dunders

Hi everyone,
Just had my 3rd weigh in, lost another 4.6lbs, so in total that's 24lbs in 3 weeks. I'm so happy, can't believe how easy it's been.
Thanks for all your support and kind words, really does make all the difference!
Good luck everyone with your next W/I.
:wave_cry:

Week 1 = 12.2lbs
Week 2 = 7.2lbs
Week 3 = 4.6lbs

thats brilliant sooo pleased for you x

Fabbie! well done!

That's really good. Can i ask how you've been doing it? And how much exercise have you been doing?

I could use some tips.

:]

Brilliant loss well done

Well done, brilliant weight loss. Good luck with your next week.

Hi Amykinns,
I've just stuck to the shakes and soup 100%, and of course, kept up the water, using 3 litres a day. I find it works best for me to drink black coffe and water up to around 1pm, then I have my 1st shake, usually have my 2nd shake around 4.30pm, and my soup around 8pm.

In terms of exercise, I've recently had reconstruction surgery on my knee so I can't do anything to high impact for around another 9 months. I've been doing extra walking, and some gentle step exercises on my son's wii fit.

Coming on this forum helps to keep me motivated, everyone is fantastic and such an inspiration!

Keep going and stay strong!

Well done Dunders!!!

Aiming for the the two stone mark next week??

Bet your chuffed, keep up the good work :) xxxxx

Fantastic losses Dunders! :D

24 lbs in 3 weeks, that amazing. Well done

Hi Dunders,
very well done to you, that's a great weight loss in 3 weeks, you must be rightly chuffed. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done Dunders
You have done so well in just 3 weeks and no doubt the loss of weight will help you with the recovery of your knee.

You will be at the 2 stone mark in no time at all.

Have a great week!

fantastic ! ive been doing so well but ive found this week my week 3 sooo hard !!!! ive given in tonight and had a glass of wine ....im gutted !!! soo happy for you and you have inspired me to go on !!!! ive lost 17lb up to now so im not going to loose all that !!! well done you !! keep it up !! im going to really try now !!! xx

Back