week 3 w.i

sunnycupcake

Hi guys,
got weighed a day early as im out tomorrow......lost 2 lbs :(.
The pharmacist was brilliant , he explained as i only need to lose around another stone / stone and a half i will find it tricky as i have quite alot of lean muscle ( the gym actually did something for me!)...was pleased to see my BMI has dropped to 27.1.
Pharmacist says just 1 more week on TFR and i can disscuss my options next week with him.
While im at it , any ideas on acceptable foods i can start and pop in the freezer , am i right in thinking its very low carb and high proteins i will be needing??
Hope you guys are all ok.
Best wishes and big hugs
Sunny xxx

Congrats! That's great! You must be very excited to start re-feed!! If you check out the re-feed forum there's a load of info on what you can eat there; but, yes, I think it is low carb.

Good luck for your next week :)

Hannah

My freezer is stocked with tuna steaks, salmon & cod/whiting fillets and chicken breasts. I add different herbs & spices when cooking them (depending on what I'm having) to stop me missing any sauces/gravy on them!

2lbs is great Sunny! You are so close to goal! 2lbs is better off than on. Weigh out 2lbs on scales, it's quite heavy. That weight is gone forever making you healthier and happier! 17lbs in 3 weeks is amazing!

great result! well done on getting on so well.

Excellent- you're getting close to goal hun!

Very well done with this weeks loss

xxx

Hi Sunny,
very well done to you, hope this week goes well then on to refeed. Best of luck with it.
Doirin

Back