week 3 weigh in 2nite

Deemissus

week 1 i lost 4.5lbs
week 2 i lost 3.5lbs

I am now due my week 3 weigh in tonight ekkkk i have a scales at home(not digital) so i use it as a rough guideline but i think its gone up so im really upset as i followed all the rules etc and stayed within my syns!!!

i know we as memebers are told not to look at the weeks individually and look over the month but its hard not to.,,,, i really hope i have not gained :( ill up you all

Please if anyone has gone through a rough week let me know xxx

Finding it hard to eat today as sick . Had all bran ssm and banana for breaky, tuna mayo salad for lunch, ryevita and banana for snack and 2 coffees and diet coke ... Not sure for dinner ... I've 6 lbs to go for my 1stone award ...COME ON !!!'

So week 4 weigh in I was up 1/2lb , my husband reckons I've lost as I did not take off my boots for weigh in. This week I'm power walking every day for 1 hour ( every second day pushing my twins(5st in total)) and no bread in my diet and only using syns if I must

I struggle most weeks to lose, even in a month, my weight will vary by 2lb at the most. I had a 1.5lb loss last week and that was with making an effort to eat a lot more, drink a lot more and use up my syns. No point depriving yourself, this is not a diet, it's way of life :)

True enough !! I just get too tired in the evenings to eat but If I do I try an omelette or salad .. I'm wondering is it ok to eat a load of spuds, eggs , noodles in one day

Weigh in is Wednesday and my weight is the same. This will be week 3 and no change ;( I follow the extra easy plans-stay within my syns etc so I'm so dumbfounded as to what could be wrong here.... Help :(

Back