Week 3 weigh in but I feel like giving up

In search - well I work full time as well as having 2 young children so when I get home its all homework, getting sorted for the next day, dinner etc and then I am absolutely drained so normally just collapse at around 9pm and to be honest at that point there is no way I could do anything else, but at the same time that is when I reallly get low and need to eat something.

TG - thanks that was a very inspirational post.

In answer to the question have I came out of this blip yet well no - actually feeling worse now than I did when I first posted.

Seriously now thinking thats it - next weigh in I am off.

I know its a cop out and I know I am a wimp but I am just so low.

You know Sammy your weight losses so for have been fantastic! I dont understand why you think they are 'not enough to keep going' What other diet could you have lost nearly 20lbs in three wks on? When you find it please let us all know! I think it would be a shame to give up now becuase of your losses, if you give up becuase you find the diet too hard then thats something we can all identify and sympathise, with but your losses are brillaint and a lot of people would kill for them , I only lost half a pound last week !
Seriously it may not seeem a lot now becuase you are at that stage where perhaps people havnt noticed yet and you clothes will still be fitting, just a bit loose, but soon with the weekly loss youare getting it just all kind of mounts up and suddenly you need new clothes in a smaller size and people start to say how fab you look and it will all be worthwhile, honest, just stick with a bit longer. Someone on the forum was taking about people having 'set points' in their weight that when they reach a certain 'set point ; it suddenly seems to dramatically change the way they look, maybe you just need to reach one.
LOve Carole

Back