Week 3 weigh in

blonde_one

Well all seems to be going well: -3.5lbs so 18lbs in 3weeks. I'm so happy! My cdc is brilliant - feels like a friend really and really spurs me on :) I'm not going to lie, seeing hubby eat salad or scampi and chips I sit there drooling but know I'm doing this for me and to be happier so I just hope I can keep being as good :)

Fantastic. Hope you have a good week this week. xx

Well done blonde_one:happy096:

Good to hear you have a nice CDC:)

Can you have your CD bar and water when your hubby is eating? Cut it up into very thin slices and take your time, it will help to distract you.

All the best now for the week ahead!

Love Mini xxx

cheers, i find the easiest way for me is:

breaky - he doesn't eat it so i have a shake or porridge
lunch - he has pasties and sausage rolls - i have a bar or shake
dinner - he has nice dinner and i have a frozen tetra so it's like i'm on icecream :)

Am doing add a meal next week (my cdc recommends we do this after 4wks) so must admit i'm looking forward to chicken salad or fish and veg :)

Great weight loss! I hope to achieve the same. I just met my CDC today and start on Sunday. I didn't think I'd be able to start straight away so organised a get together tomorrow with family and friends, but I'll be starting on Sunday. I can't wait!

well done hun, that's super!
Ignore the food your DH is eating...your in a better place right now on CD hun and its not forever! :)
xxx

Fantastic losses! Well done!! xx

Great loss well done xxx

Back