Week 3 weigh in

T

Thinnerme

Well just updating you on this weeks weigh in :)
Got weighed yesterday as Saturday's my weigh in day. Lost another 4lbs so that's 18lb so far.. in 3 weeks.. I can't believe it!
I now walk through town with my head held high feeling proud of myself instead of before I started losing weight.
(I know I started the Lipotrim at 14 stones but was 16 and a half stones this time 2 years ago).
Before the weightloss I didn't like leaving the house (1) because I had no clothes that would fit properly anymore and (2) because I didn't want people looking at me.
Now I love getting my new thinner clothes on, stepping out the door and strutting my stuff.
Life's gooood! ;):D:D x

Aww well done Thinnerme!!! You should be proud xxx

Brilliant Thinnerme! Well done!

Thanks Daisy and Sandra :D
Have any of you got a special item of clothing you're aiming to wear when you achieve your goal weight?
I'm wanting to wear a dress at xmas (don't know which dress yet, I'll have fun picking one in December), I haven't worn a dress in about 10 years lol :) xx

Thanks Daisy and Sandra :D
Have any of you got a special item of clothing you're aiming to wear when you achieve your goal weight?
I'm wanting to wear a dress at xmas (don't know which dress yet, I'll have fun picking one in December), I haven't worn a dress in about 10 years lol :) xx

Yup! I've got a Frank Usher dress that I bought for a New Years Eve party in 1991 when I first met Paul...it's really sparkly and backless and I weighed 10 stone when I bought it in a size 10....we never did go to the party and I've never been that thin again at the right time or the right party! So I'm planning on throwing a huge party this NYE (providing that I've recovered ok from the op) and I plan on wearing that dress......nicely accessorised with a pair of crutches! We always throw a black tie party anyway so it's not just an excuse to wear the dress.

TBH I should have given it away years ago or sold it on eBay but I loved it soooo much that I couldn't bear to do it and it cost me and arm and a leg back then, now of course it's vintage!

Congrats on your weightloss and your new found confidence. I can't wait to even be where you are now hehe We are the same height and I restarted LT 7 weeks weighing just a bit more than you did 2 years ago so I know exactly how you feel. I think another stone and a half and I will be floating through town although I'm holding off buying new clothes for as long as possible so I can really splurge when I get to goal hehe

I want to buy a little black dress for xmas too. I cant wait xx

Thanks for the reply Daisy ;) Bet you look fab at Christmas :cool: xx

Very well done thinnerme!! :) x

Thanks Lisa ;) xx

Yup! I've got a Frank Usher dress that I bought for a New Years Eve party in 1991 when I first met Paul...it's really sparkly and backless and I weighed 10 stone when I bought it in a size 10....we never did go to the party and I've never been that thin again at the right time or the right party! So I'm planning on throwing a huge party this NYE (providing that I've recovered ok from the op) and I plan on wearing that dress......nicely accessorised with a pair of crutches! We always throw a black tie party anyway so it's not just an excuse to wear the dress.

TBH I should have given it away years ago or sold it on eBay but I loved it soooo much that I couldn't bear to do it and it cost me and arm and a leg back then, now of course it's vintage!

I wanna see photos Sandra, the dress sounds absolutely gorgeous ;):D xx

Congrats on your weightloss and your new found confidence. I can't wait to even be where you are now hehe We are the same height and I restarted LT 7 weeks weighing just a bit more than you did 2 years ago so I know exactly how you feel. I think another stone and a half and I will be floating through town although I'm holding off buying new clothes for as long as possible so I can really splurge when I get to goal hehe

Thanks :) Well done on your weight loss so far Cookeh, you're doing fab mrs! :D I couldn't help myself buying some new clothes, the old ones looked so huge on me lol :p:D
It won't be long at all till you're where I am either :):cool::cool: xx

It is..... Will see if I can take a photo and upload it. I only seem to have sporadic success in doing that on here....no idea why?

I can't wait to wear gorgeous clothes again!

Very well done, Thinner me! So good to read all these success stories. You're all winners . . . or should I say losers?

Back