Week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Thinnerme, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Thinnerme

Thinnerme Guest

Well just updating you on this weeks weigh in :)
    Got weighed yesterday as Saturday's my weigh in day. Lost another 4lbs so that's 18lb so far.. in 3 weeks.. I can't believe it!
    I now walk through town with my head held high feeling proud of myself instead of before I started losing weight.
    (I know I started the Lipotrim at 14 stones but was 16 and a half stones this time 2 years ago).
    Before the weightloss I didn't like leaving the house (1) because I had no clothes that would fit properly anymore and (2) because I didn't want people looking at me.
    Now I love getting my new thinner clothes on, stepping out the door and strutting my stuff.
    Life's gooood! ;):D:D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww well done Thinnerme!!! You should be proud xxx

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Brilliant Thinnerme! Well done!

5. Thinnerme

Thinnerme Guest

Thanks Daisy and Sandra :D
    Have any of you got a special item of clothing you're aiming to wear when you achieve your goal weight?
    I'm wanting to wear a dress at xmas (don't know which dress yet, I'll have fun picking one in December), I haven't worn a dress in about 10 years lol :) xx

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I want to buy a little black dress for xmas too. I cant wait xx

7. LJWill-BeSlim!!

LJWill-BeSlim!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & save
    Very well done thinnerme!! :) x

8. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Yup! I've got a Frank Usher dress that I bought for a New Years Eve party in 1991 when I first met Paul...it's really sparkly and backless and I weighed 10 stone when I bought it in a size 10....we never did go to the party and I've never been that thin again at the right time or the right party! So I'm planning on throwing a huge party this NYE (providing that I've recovered ok from the op) and I plan on wearing that dress......nicely accessorised with a pair of crutches! We always throw a black tie party anyway so it's not just an excuse to wear the dress.

TBH I should have given it away years ago or sold it on eBay but I loved it soooo much that I couldn't bear to do it and it cost me and arm and a leg back then, now of course it's vintage!

9. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Congrats on your weightloss and your new found confidence. I can't wait to even be where you are now hehe We are the same height and I restarted LT 7 weeks weighing just a bit more than you did 2 years ago so I know exactly how you feel. I think another stone and a half and I will be floating through town although I'm holding off buying new clothes for as long as possible so I can really splurge when I get to goal hehe

10. Thinnerme

Thinnerme Guest

Thanks for the reply Daisy ;) Bet you look fab at Christmas :cool: xx

Thanks Lisa ;) xx

I wanna see photos Sandra, the dress sounds absolutely gorgeous ;):D xx

Thanks :) Well done on your weight loss so far Cookeh, you're doing fab mrs! :D I couldn't help myself buying some new clothes, the old ones looked so huge on me lol :p:D
    It won't be long at all till you're where I am either :):cool::cool: xx

11. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow sounds divine Sandra I want to see photos babes !! xxx

12. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    It is..... Will see if I can take a photo and upload it. I only seem to have sporadic success in doing that on here....no idea why?

I can't wait to wear gorgeous clothes again!

13. Slaney

Slaney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Very well done, Thinner me! So good to read all these success stories. You're all winners . . . or should I say losers?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.